You can now share applications, files and etc. on your Android smartphone without any ado with the help of an application called flash share.
Sending files, applications and etc. on flash share is faster than using bluetooth, the application can send files to multiple devices at a time.
Flash share transfer files easy and fast over WIFI and Hotspot with blazing fast speed of transfer and without any data charges involved.
A friend bought TECNO Phantom smartphone last week, and I was able to transfer all the movies, applications, pictures and music on my Samsung smartphone within a Jiffy through flash share. All the processes I went through was ‘Select and Shake’.
Steps to Receive and Send Applications, Medias and etc. on Android with Flash Share
- Download Flash share application on your device and the other person (s) device. Click Here to download flash share application (after download, extract it from the archive file and then install the apk like other applications).
- Install and launch the application, create your username and add your picture to it.
- Click “CONNECT WITH FRIENDS” option on the Home screen of the flash transfer application in both/all devices.
- Click CREATE CONNECTION in the Senders device and click SCAN TO JOIN in the Receivers device.
- Sender’s device will be waiting for a connection to be created after the Receiver joins his/her connection.
- Wait for the Receivers device to establish the connection.
- A successful connection will show the name of both the Sender and Receiver AVATAR icons on the top left corner of each device.
- Slide option is only valid for transferring image files. To transfer an Image, go to Image tab and long press the image that has to be transferred.
- An option ribbon will appear with 4 commands. Click on SLIDE option to Share the Image. Sender can also share by clicking on SHARE option on the ribbon.
- On Clicking the SLIDE option, the image will open in the sender’s device. Slide the Image from Left to Right and the Image will start sliding into the receiver’s device.
- On Sliding out the Image from the Senders device, the same will Slide in to the Receivers device.
- Another option to share or transfer multiple Images is SHAKE.
- Select the desired image files in the Senders device and SHAKE the handset.
- Within seconds, the Images are transferred to the receiver’s device. Similarly, other files can also be transferred with a SHAKE.
- All the shared files will reflect under the History Tab.
After the whole process, don’t forget to turn off WIFI connection to save battery consumption.