Few years ago, Android games/apps don’t work on any non-Android devices, they only work on Android devices. But now, with the help of some Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Android apps now work well on PCs running Mac OS X and Windows OS (XP, Vista, 7 and 8).
BlueStacks Android App Player is a versatile program that bridges the gap between mobile and desktop by allowing users to run their favourite Android apps on their Windows or Mac OS X devices.
Before you proceed, check:
Want to taste Android on your desktop? Follow the procedures outlined below.
- Open your browser and go to BlueStacks.com. Click the download button for your OS.
- Install Bluestacks and run it.
- On the home page of Bluestacks, click on the search button and type in the name of the app or the game you want.
- Select one of the many app stores and install the apps/games you want.
- Go back to the home page and you should see the apps/games listed there, you should be able to double click any of the apps and run it.
When using any app/game, make use of the on-screen keyboard rather than the physical keyboard.
You can now enjoy your favourite smartphone apps/games on your PC.