You must have heard about MTN PULSE which was recently announced by MTN to be its latest prepaid plan. MTN Pulse comes with new exciting call rates and free internet access with options to register friends on the same plan (MTN Pulse) and call them for as low as 10kobo per second after a charge of 40kobo per second for the first minute in the day and free 10 MB of data every week for a recharge of N100.
Benefits of MTN Pulse
- Calls at very low prices to other customers on MTN Pulse tariff plan at 8.34k/second after the first minute.
- An instant bonus of 10MB data valid for 7 days with the MTN Pulse Bonus* when you recharge with up to N100 airtime
- Surfing the internet on your mobile with your FREE 10MB data
- A discounted rate of N3 per SMS to connect and chat with other MTN Pulse customers.
- Loads of freebies, promotions and discounted offers every week on MTN Y’ello Friday!
- FREE MTN – MTN calls daily during Happy Hour from 12:30am to 4:30am.
MTN Pulse Bonus on Recharge
MTN Pulse Bonus on Recharge is a service that offers you FREE 10MB of data for internet browsing after recharging up to N100 on your account. The FREE 10MB of data is valid for seven days after which it expires on day 7.
You will only receive the FREE 10MB of data once in every seven days no matter the number of times you recharge your account.
If you top-up your account with N100 on Monday, you will receive the FREE 10MB of data credited into your account instantly. If you top-up with another N100 (or any other recharge denomination) the next day, you will not receive the FREE 10MB of data until FREE 10MB expires on day 7.
The moment your FREE 10MB of data expires, you can recharge up to N100 airtime to get another FREE data plan valid for another 7 days.
How MTN Pulse Works
- There are NO hidden charges or access fees. What you see is what you get.
- For FREE migration to MTN Pulse tariff plan, simply text 406 to 131 or dial *406# from your phone.
- You will pay N100 for subsequent migrations within the calendar month.
- Your first minute of call for the day on the MTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged at 40k/second.
- Your second minute call on theMTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged 8.34k/second provided the caller and receiver are on the MTN Pulse Plan.
- Yours calls to other MTN numbers not on MTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged at 25k/second.
- You will be charged 30k/second for calls to other networks.
- To connect and chat with others on MTN Pulse Chat, text CHAT to 33117 for FREE.
- To enjoy FREE Happy Hour calls you must have a minimum balance of N100 airtime on your phone.
MTN Pulse Chat Service
If you are already on MTN Pulse plan, you can register for MTN Pulse Chat service to connect and chat with others who are also on the MTN Pulse plan. You will enjoy a special rate of N5/SMS.
To register for MTN Pulse Chat, simply text CHAT to 33117 at N5 for Pulse customers and you will receive details on how to complete your registration.
Requirements for registering for this service are:
A unique username or ID
After you register, you can search for friends and add friends to your chat group.
If you do not want your friends to see you on MTN Pulse Chat, you can hide your MTN Pulse Chat ID from being added by friends and acquaintances.
You will able to cancel your MTN Pulse Chat subscription at anytime by simply sending the keyword ?Cancel? to 33117. To cancel is FREE.