Best Data Plan to Use on Android – Airtel BB Plans

Since the advent of BBM on Android, I have been receiving tons of mails from some of this blog readers regarding the kind of ISP they can use with their Android devices.

airtel-android-plans

The simple truth is that Android works with any data plans. It is not like Blackberry that you have to subscribe to some kinds of data plans. On BlackBerry, you only enjoy what you paid for. But Android, all kind of data plans works.

However, some internet providers BlackBerry subscription plans don’t work on Android.

I have seen cases where people subscribe for the normal data plans that cost N1,000 for 100-200mb to browse on their Android devices.

I won’t advice anybody to pay as much as N1,000 for a mere 100-200mb worth of data when they can actually get 1gb or more for that same value of money.

When it comes to browsing, Airtel is my favourite. The reason why I choose Airtel over other networks was because they have cheap BlackBerry plans and they work fine on any Android devices without any configuration or technical work involved.

With N1,200 on Airtel, you will get 1gb worth of data. With N1,500, you can get up to 2gb of data. With N100, you can get up to 80mb of data. The list goes on like that.

Before you proceed, check:

Check any of the links above for the full subscription codes.

You won’t regret using Airtel on you Android device. You will have enough data to update your apps, download more apps and files.

Do you know any other network subscription plans that work on Android devices better than Airtel? If yes, don’t hesitate to drop it in the comments section below. Let us help ourselves.

Share this on:Share on Facebook7Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Google+2Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. basilino says:

good morning bro. plz i wanna knw if Airtel unlimited BB plan for android will also enable me access internet on my android fone(samsung)? and wat code can i use to activate it? thnks fr ur good works.

2. Am having troubles with my airtel suscription for iPhone , I have deleted almost all my apps , I have to switch of my data most times but is not working , I just found out that if my phone is on mistakenly with out switching of my data , I loss upto 300mb , I waited for at least a weak before I subscribed but to my greatest surprise I only received 1.5g , wat is wrong wit airtel , thier charges are going on a very high side , I can’t imagin I just subscribed with 8000 naira for just a month , there should do something about this mess

• @Emma, virtually all airtel subscribers are experiencing this at the moment. I learnt airtel is working to stabilize the crazy data consumption.

3. Princess says:

The Airtel blackberry subscription that android users use to get 2gb for 1500 has stopped. Since the 9th of April. Any lifelines here? The stupid account 9 thing burns up like fire on wild brush even when I have been very careful with its usage. What do we do please?

4. airtel bb subscriptions has bin stopped by airtel, u can’t use it on non blackberry device….

5. A9 balance is 2897… but my main data balance does not show d 2gig…does it mean I have wasted 1.5k cos its only d 10mob Dat shows on my data balance.

6. Good Afternoon…. Pls what plan can i use on Airtel for android cos everything seems to not be working.

7. I have been using the airtel bis daily and weekly plans to test run their service on android. the basic challenge is that data gets exhausted So fast. How do I subscribe for A volume like 2GB?

8. on my a9 i have 2083 mb but wen i use *123*10# i only see 15mb pls tel ne watsup wiv it

9. I LOADED 1200 THEY GAVE ME 15MB. WHY?

10. pls, can u give me more details on how to subscribe for 1000 plan?

11. I did d bb complete n 10mb, dint work. Also did d bb unlimited immediately n 10mb. Still isnt working.. i can see 3g, buh its useless, coz its on a separate acct now. WAT TO DO?

12. I am planning to subscribe for the Airtel unlimited plan on my Android. Should I go ahead? Is it still working?

13. Airtel 81mb is not working again, WHY?

14. promise2020 says:

i did the airtel bb plan of 1500. D gav me 2gig bt since yesterday i did it i hav nt bein able 2 brows wit it on my modem..it wil connect bt 00.00 upload and 00.00 download.. And showin no internet access. Pls whats goin on and what should i do

• @promise2020, the plan has stopped working on most airtel subscribers line. Now that you it worked for you, follow the steps below:
      Load N100 on your line and then dial *141*712*11# to propel the 2gb plan to work.

15. Is bb plan for 80mb at N100 stopped working?

16. Suleiman says:

Hi bros I have buy airtel data 4 100 on my android 80 mb they take the money but no data on my phone they send me a text said dis plan is 4 BB device only experiences and charging may differ in case of other devices. so bros I need your help on this pls.

17. If my data finishes before expiring date, can I resubscripe if yes how?

18. 2 in 1 90 days n3000 for 6gb will it work tecno L3 and rod phone?

19. Hello, please i use the airtel unlimited blackberry subscription plan on my android phone ( Infinix Race Max Q), but for over 2 months, the play store and internet as not been functioning. please I need your suggestion as to what the problem is, and how it can be rectified.. Thank you very much as i await your quick response.

20. for d past three days, i have been suscribing for daily bis but wen i check the balance, i will just see zero mb and i cant do anytin again cos it wont even connect. And sometimes dey send messages like ‘dis plan is for only blackberry devices’ i dnt knw wat to do.help

21. guys if u subscribe for airtel bb plans and it refuse 2 connect just load #100 and subscibe 10mb to the already bb mb u have it we come up….or connect with 3G only.

22. The airtel Bob stoped working on my phone since yesterday. All my credits, about 500 was removed. Pls what do you think is going on.

23. Miracle. says:

Pls, is airtel bb unlimited monthly plan still working on andriod?

24. how do I make it work on glo. pls tell how to go about it. I use techno pad mini.
    thnks

25. Is there no other network that has a good data plan like Aitel because there is no Aitel service where i am.

26. I subscribe few days but is not working, wat can I do.

27. Guy this BBC plan is not working again on andrid o

28. Plz is d plan still working

29. Thanks for the info but will it work on iPhone 4.it worked for my tecno,just to be sure before subscribing

30. Can I still subscribe within the month after my data has finished?

31. Yes of course,i’m saying this with full 100% confident because i just did on my brother phone 8minute ago,it surely work.

32. oyekind4real says:

pls will air tel subscription work on techno M3

33. Airtel bb plan on android has stopped. what do we do

34. It will be great if its true,bcos i dont want airtel to chop up my money.

35. Bro,is airtel bb plan still working on adroid device?

36. Good morning over there,pls what is the code to suscribe for airtel monthly plan for #1000?

37. I enjoyed surfing with airtel,in fact., they are the best for now. and there bb subscribtion on androids still works fine. but how do I subscribe for monthly? thnks for the assistance.

38. Good afternoon, Since airtel has stop the use of bb data plans on dongle don’t you think it will still affect that of the bb data plan on androids?

39. sir I buy bbm 80mb airtel wth 100 but I cannot use it for browsing on techno d5. pls what can I do?