Recently, I bought a MTN Huawei E303 USB Modem but unluckily for me I was unable to unlock it with my old huawei unlocker, so I searched the internet for the reason why I was unable to unlock my new MTN Huawei E303 USB Modem with the software I’ve used to unlock series of modems in the past and the solution to the problem. During my quest to finding suitable answers to this, I was able to deduce that the new Huawei E303 had a new algorithm, and it comes with a different kind of IMEI that starts with 86************ different from the old ones that starts with 35*********** and presently, the only solution to unlock E303 modems presently is DC-Unlocker.
If you have an E303 or other huawei modems that has an IMEI number that begins with 85,86 and any other 80’s series, stop searching for a solution that doesn’t exist anywhere, unlocking isn’t hard, you only need steps to follow. Just follow the steps I followed to unlock my modem below.
Update: You can now unlock your Huawei E303 Modem for Free
Requirements to Unlock Huawei E303 Modems
- DC Unlocker latest version. You can get it from Here
- A Dc unlocker username and password loaded with credits
- Finally, an internet enabled computer.
Buying Credits from DC Unlocker
Out of the requirements listed above, the only complicated one is the credit issue, although it is easy to get. Before buying a credit, you need to know the amount of credit that will be needed to complete the unlocking task. For E303 huawei modems, only 4 credits would be required, although the credits need for each device varies. You can check the amounts of credit needed to unlock your modem from Here.
Now that you already know the number of units that would be needed to unlock E303 modems, the next thing to do now is to purchase the credits. Click Here to purchase.
The main issue now is that the types of payment listed on DC Unlocker website are not available for Nigerians. DC Unlocker credit can only be purchased with Paypal. So if you have a verified PayPal account you can go ahead with the purchase. But in case you don’t have a paypal account visit Dc Unlocker dealers page for their available dealer in your location. But presently, DC Unlocker only have a dealer in Nigeria, and he sells the credit for N2,500.
If you can’t afford the N2,500 that you would be required to pay for DC Unlocker credits by their dealer in Nigeria, I can assist you to secure your Huawei E303 and other Huawei Modems that have IMEI that begins with 80’s for N1,500. You will get your Huawei unlock code the same day you pay for it. Go to the end of the post for payment options available.
Unlocking your Huawei E303 Modem Using DC Unlocker
Before you start the unlocking process you need to be connected to the internet to connect with DC Unlocker server.
- Insert your modem into the computer and then install your modem software.
- After installation, remove your modem and the insert another network provider SIM into it, insert it back in your computer and then wait a bit for it to bring out a popup window requesting for the unlock code. Click the Cancel Button and close the modem window.
- Now go and install the DC unlocker you downloaded earlier, after installation, select your device manufacturer from the drop down and then click on the magnifying glass icon to allow the program detect your device.
- After the software might have detected your device, your device detail would be showed to you. Now click on Server tab and enter your username and password under login options, click on check login button to check your account and know the amount of credit you have on your account.
- Finally, select Unlocking tab and simply hit the “Do job” button.