With Gtbank SMS banking, you can purchase airtime, check your balance, confirm your account, block stolen ATM card and many more on the go.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria. They allow all their customers to operate selected bank services via SMS through their mobile devices.
You can now monitor your bank account on the go, from the dorm of your room and from anywhere you are with GTB round the clock SMS banking service.
GTB also communicates all debit/credit on their customers’ accounts to their respective registered phone numbers via SMS.
Features of GTBank SMS Banking.
- Check your account balances on the go
- Account Number Confirmation
- Airtime Purchase
- Internet Banking Password Reset
- Block lost/damaged/compromised cards
- Lodge Complaints etc.
Benefits of GTBank SMS Banking
- Safety: Stay updated on your account transactions anywhere in the world
- Convenience: No more queues at the ATM to check your account
- Time Saving: No travelling to branches or ATMs to keep track of your account
- Updates: Get automatic updates on bill payments and scheduled payments on your phone
- Accessibility: This service can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
How to Activate GTBank SMS Banking
- For GeNS subscription: Send “Gens NUBAN” to 08076665555
- For Balance Enquiry: Send “Balance NUBAN” to 08076665555
- For Complaints: Send “Complaints complaints details” to 08076665555
- To know your account officer: Send “Contact NUBAN” to 08076665555
- Airtime Purchase – Send ‘Network Amount (NUBAN)’ to 08076665555
- Account Number Confirmation Send ‘My Account’ to 08076665555
- Internet Banking Password Reset – Send ‘iBank (NUBAN)’ to 08076665555
- Block lost/damaged/compromised cards – Send ‘HOTLIST (NUBAN)’ to 08076665555
My experience with GTBank so far has been good. I rated them number 1 commercial bank in Nigeria with the avalanche of services they render to their customers. You can also share your experience with them in the comment section below.