Addax Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited has announced a scholarship scheme inviting qualified candidates to participate in its 2012/2013 National Merit Tertiary Institution Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Eligibility for Addax Petroleum Scholarship
1. Prospective applicants must be a Nigerian.
2. Applicants must have 5 ‘O’ level credit pass at one sittings and must include English Language and Mathematics
3. Applicants must be a full time 100 level undergraduate in any Tertiary Institution in Nigeria.
N:B– Candidates that are currently a beneficiary of any scholarship of any kind is not eligible for this scholarship scheme likewise dependants of employee of Addax are not eligible to apply.
Method of Application for Addax Petroleum Scholarship
1. Before an applicants can be considered, the applicant must have submitted an application with the following information:
• Other Names
• Functional e-mail address with phone number
2. The original copies of documents listed below must be scanned and attached:
• Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, years of entry and graduation
• SCSSE/GCE O’ level Certificate
• Evidence of state of Origin/Local Government
• School ID card or National ID or Driver’s License or International passport
N:B– Any applications that does not contain the credentials listed above will be rejected.
Addax Aptitude Test for Addax Petroleum Scholarship
An aptitude test will be conducted for all applicants. The date for the test and the exam centres would be passed to applicants via email or phone. Applicants should therefore indicate their preferred centre for the test of their applications:
4. Port Harcourt
Submission of Completed Application for Addax Petroleum Scholarship
All applicants are required to submit their applications and the required scanned documents to the following email addresses not later than Tuesday, May 29, 2012.
Applications from North East geographical zone – email address: [email protected]
Applications from North West geographical zone – email address: [email protected]
Applications from North Central zone and Abuja – email address: [email protected]
Applications from South West geographical zone – email address: [email protected]
Applications from South East geographical zone – email address: [email protected]
Applications from South South geographical zone – email address:[email protected]