I haven’t seen a rational being that ever love to be a loser, instead everybody wants to be winners and we all want to be successful.
I have met so many people, but recently a group of people posed a question. The question is ‘why do so many people struggle to be successful and end up no making it?’ The answer I gave them was that success comes from within i.e. how you think, your focus and how you live each moment.
You can also check:
- 4 Secrets of Successful Self-Employed
- Turn this Present Adversity to Your Advantage
- The Truth About You
- Learn from James Dyson Traits
Are you a blogger, entrepreneur, businessman or anything, here are few ideas on why winners win and losers lose.
- Losers fail once and quit. Winners fail a thousand times and eventually succeed.
- Losers look for success at the finish line. Winners experience success along the way.
- Losers work to make money. Winners work to make a difference.
- Losers seek respect. Winners earn respect.
- Losers stare at the problem. Winners look around for the solution.
- Losers review options. Winners act on decisions.
- Losers attempt to conquer the world in one shot. Winners add up all their small victories.
- Losers expect certain outcomes. Winners prepare themselves for the unexpected.
- Losers are paid for their time. Winners are paid for their results.
- Losers buy things. Winners build things.
- Losers see things they don’t understand and get discouraged. Winners see things they don’t understand and get curious.
- Losers talk. Winners communicate.
- Losers let things happen. Winners make things happen.
- Losers want to get ahead of others. Winners help others get ahead too.
- Losers hangout with losers. Winners hangout with winners who are more successful than they are.
- Losers label themselves as experts. Winners know there is still much to learn.
- Losers over-sell. Winners over-deliver.
- Losers frown. Winners smile.
- Losers think winners are lucky. Winners realize the harder they work the luckier they are.
- Losers follow other people’s definitions of success. Winners define their own success.
- Losers escape fears. Winners face fears.
- Losers waste their free time (watching TV). Winners use their free time (learning or experiencing something new).
- Losers see the unknown as a risk. Winners see constant familiarity as a risk.
- Losers live in the past. Winners live life now based on lessons learned in the past.
Is there anything I have missed to mention? If yes, don’t hesitate to use the comment box below to share it with others.