It is a known fact that the easiest and best way to make money online via blogging is by displaying advertisement on your blog. Presently, there are hundreds of ad networks on the internet such as Adsense, Adhitz,Clicksor,Bidvertisers, Infolinks and others.
Bloggers that wishes to become successful in their blogging career will not implement so many ads on their blog, but they will pick one out of the ad networks and then put it to work. So out of all the ad serving programs, Adsense is regarded as the best.
Before you proceed, check:
- 10 Best Alternatives to Google Adsense
- Tips to Get an Approved Adsense Account
- Add Google Adsense Below Post Title in Blogger to Increase CTR
- The Causes of Failure & Success With Adsense [Infographic]
- High Paying Google Adsense Keywords
To those who don’t really know what Adsense is, it is a product of Google which allows bloggers and webmasters to display contextual ads on their blogs/websites. To me, Adsense is the best of all ad network as I have tried so many of them, but what I find out is that apart from the fact that Adsense CPC is the best, there are other numerous benefits, but some of them are listed below.
Why You Must Go for Adsense
Adsense benefits are numerous, but I will try to mention some top benefits why you must be using Adsense. So before I list out the benefits, I must share how Adsense works. With Adsense program, you will get paid when people click on your ads, although you must avoid clicking your ads yourself as it is against Adsense policies.
1. Adsense is a contextual ad network: This connote that ads will be displayed/served according to the content(s) available on your blog/website. For instance if your blog is about recipes, the ads that will be served on your blog/website would be related to recipe.
2. Adsense is unique and different from other ad serving networks as their ad is easy to set up and install. To install Adsense on your blog, all you got to do is add the code to your blog/website template/theme and advertisement will start running on your blog/website.
3. Adsense CPC is the best of all ad serving networks as it CPC is higher than the rest. I have tried some in the past, but their CPC is low and can never be compared with Adsense.
4. You don’t have to be a geek or owns a website or blog to use Adsense as there are so many revenue sharing websites on the internet that allows you to use Adsense with the stuffs you have on their website but the money made via their website would be shared using the ratio in their policy. Some Adsense revenue sharing websites you can join are www.hubpages.com [you publish article(s) on their website and you get paid whenever some click on the ads served by Adsense on your article(s) page], www.doctoc.com [you upload document(s) on their website and you get paid whenever someone click ads served by Adsense on the uploaded document(s) page].
The benefits listed above are the reasons why I recommend Google Adsense for those that wish to make money online easily. If you have other reasons for using Adsense, don’t hesitate to share it with us via the comment box below.