In my previous post, I shared How you Can Auto Tweet your Facebook Status and I promised to share how you can also update your Facebook status with your Twitter tweets.
To link your Twitter account to Facebook profile (or page) is very easy and you can get it to work by following the steps outlined below.
- Login to your twitter account
- Click on your profile name
- Click on edit your profile link
- Click on “Post your Tweets to Facebook” on your profile page
- You will be required to log in to your Facebook Account and then click yes and allow Twitter to post and manage your statuses
- If you only want your tweets to appear on your profile, click save changes. But if you want to connect it to your page, then click ‘My Facebook page’ box and then select the page you want to add and then click save.
You have now connects your twitter account with Facebook profile (or page). So whenever you tweet, it will automatically show on your Facebook profile with a blue bird showing via twitter.
In case you want to stop this in the future just go back to your Twitter account profile and click on disconnect.
Question: Did this work for you? How has this changed your use of Facebook and Twitter.
Boss, i have a profile with my twitter account that i can’t solve.
Twitter automatically shorten the links in all the tweets by using their t.co
But all the url in my profile does not shorten, i have tried and search for possible solution but no where in the account settings for that. I even want to use another URL shortening service if their own does not work and i don’t know how to do it.
But the link shortens when the tweet reflect on my facebook page. That’s if i share a post directly from my website.
@Edikan Victor, do you auto tweet them?