Techies have one thing in common, and what they all have in common is that they spend excessive amount of time sitting at a computer. This has made most people develop a terrible posture. To add to this, people who also work in banks and organizations where they spend all their working hours sitting in front of a computer have also developed terrible posture.
Recently, I came across a product online that has helped me to improve posture. It’s called Posture Corrective Brace. This Posture Corrective Brace adapts to shape to help improve posture Individuals with osteoporosis and postural disturbances will find Posture Corrective Brace to be especially beneficial in helping stand straight. It is gently place over the shoulder to hold shoulder and back in a healthier position.
• Soft, non-elastic straps provide a secure, non-binding fit
• Easily adjustable hook-and-loop closure increases and decreases the amount of support.
• Terry cloth protector keeps back dry.
• 60% polyester, 17% rubber, 15% nylon, 8% cotton.
• Care: Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent, reshape to dry. Store in a cool, dry place.
Read what others are saying about this useful product here
So do yourself a favor: If you spend your days at a computer, you probably need this. Its $39.99 and you can get it from Amazon.