Check Your 2015 NECO Result on mynecoexams.com

2015 NECO GCE  result is Out.

The National Examination Council (NECO)  2015 GCE results are out. Participants can now check their NECO result  by following the processes outlined below:

CHECK-NECO-RESULT

How to Check 2015 NECO Results Online

1. Log on to NECO result checking portal at www.mynecoexams.com/results/.
2. Select your Examination Type.
3. Select your year of Examination.
4. Enter your card PIN number and Examination number where necessary.
5. Now Click on “Check My Result” button

You can share your results with others via the comment box below.

GoodLuck!

Share this on:Share on Facebook626Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. Akpojivi Ejiro OGEHENE says:

pls they made a mistake on my name

2. please I checked my neco GCE 2015 result but d status was not yet released and it was written that reason : debt. please wat d cause and is any1 in dis shoe too?

3. Please what is meant by the examination number when trying to check the Neco result cuz I entered my centre number but it was invalid

4. musa muhammed lawal says:

i made a mistake in registring my neco 2015/2016 examination.i suppose to use musa muhammed lawal in my name’s but i was registered with musa muhammed musa,nd i have already writen the exams.so how can i get a way 2 change the name to musa muhammed lawal sir.pls i need your help very urgent?.

5. Opukeme Cletus says:

NECO Release my withheld literature result in 2002

I first got admission in Colleges of Education, Warri to study English and got a direct admission in DELSU to study English/Literature for my first degree. I want to study Law as a second degree.But my O/L pass in Literature in WAEC disqualified me. In 2002, I wrote NECO and had six credit, but my Literature was withheld for reasons I could not tell. I cannot sit in O/L examination again with my high educational background only to secure Literature. Please, kindly reply me how I could retrieve my withheld Literature in your office.

6. nnamdi duru says:

pls sir can u help nd send me my neco result i dont av any place to buy access card. thank u sir

7. please I wrote government in my neco but its not showing on the result what could be the problem

8. WISDOM ENOBONG SILAS says:

I LOST MY EXAM NUMBER AND MY CENTER NUMBER, SO SO CAN YOU HELP ME CHECK MY RESULT?

9. Amadi Goodness says:

Pls can sum1 help me check my Neco result 2015,wer i can get scratch card is not close,,Goodness frm Bayelsa.

10. Hello i cheek my neco result jun/july 2015 yesterday say. you sesult is not been released. pls what is the problem 4 dat

11. I wll b glad if i could hav 2 see my neco result online sir

12. idongesit says:

pls my neco GCE 2014 was cancelled/what shud i do, i never heard of neco been cancelled is there any possible way for them to release it.

13. Thank you but am sure that all student are resuming on sep 11 while Waec on oct 10