Check Your NECO 2013/2014 Result on www.mynecoexams.com

The National Examination Council (NECO)  2013 June/July SSCE results is out. participants can now check their NECO result  by following the processes outlined below:

CHECK-NECO-RESULT

How to Check 2013 NECO Results Online

1. Log on to NECO result checking portal at www.mynecoexams.com/results/.
2. Select your Examination Type. e.g June/July, Nov/Dec, JSCE, NCEE
3. Select your year of Examination.
4. Enter your card PIN number and Examination number where necessary.
5. Now Click on “Check My Result” button
You can share your results with others via the comment box below.

GoodLuck!

Share this on:Share on Facebook150Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. when will the 2014 wace result be release.

2. Hw cn I buy NECO scratchcard?

3. IAM SEEING ONLY 2013 WHAT ABOUT 2014?MY DAUGTHER WROTE HER OWN NCEE THIS YEAR OR SHOULD I CLICK 2013?

• @HELEN, The National Examination Council (NECO) Minna, on Friday directed parents of candidates that sat for the April 26 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) to check the results in any Unity College.

4. justina Nkatah says:

Pls how do I check my children NECO NCEE 2014 result. Which of the numbers is the examination number. Thank you for your urgent response.

5. Hw did i check my waec result??

6. Could you update your page to enable one check 2014 Neco-Ncee just released.

7. What is happining. why this delay of the nov/dec neco result. student are worried. when are we expecting ?

8. Which month is nov/dec is cuming out??? Bcox its really affecting my admission…

9. umar tata azare says:

sir pls an plss tell me a specipic date neco 2013/2014 nov.dec be coming out

10. pls… I nid my necogce cus i runing out of time. I just got admission into uni. Their maric is coming up on 28th of dis month of march, i have to be screened and do the other remaining stuff

11. kyunni Aboki says:

can it be possible that neco can be a nation wide exams? what are the process to be follow to make it let the neco body/FG do it to ensure is done

12. Zahraddeen yunusa says:

I bougt a scratch card but i donot knew the time I shd check my result pls send me perticular time which november / december exams for 2013 Will out. Send it to this number ; 09032437607

13. Audu M'OHD says:

Thanks to Allah,, I made it all A’s

14. Olawoyin kamorden says:

wat partcular time did november&december neco exam will out pls send it to this no 07065906001

15. Pls wen will neco Nov/dec result be out pls

16. when will gce neco be out pls

17. Ibrahim muhammad Daura says:

Exam theory state that ” eqaul volume of all hardworks at d same morning and evening contain d same number of prayer provided that result was successful” pls neco officers when would you posted our exam on d net, pls it is our last hope. May god enrich us wit nine credits ameeeem

18. keep up wit d gud standard in neco gce

19. Zailani muazu (zetman says:

My decent think that i have saying is that my colleque please! Please!! don’t be tired contineous prayer may almighty give us the prominent thing inalive thank from zetman

20. pls tell us d specific date neco gce 2013/2014 will be release

21. Wish all neco candidest god luck!

22. Wen wl d nov/dec result b releasd, wot particular date pls am woried

23. Plss sir wen is neco gce for 2013 2014 coming out plSs I want to use it for my clearance and screening plss tell us wen is coming out

24. Muktar hammajam says:

Hello please when will neco release her nov/dec result specifically let us know pls we are blind mens!?!

25. Pls wen wil dey release nov/dec neco gce,am eager to c it cos is my last hop n sum of my mate are in skul nw doing dere reg

26. pls wen wil d neco gce 2013/2014 result be out

27. Pls when will neco gce 2013/2014 nov-dec result be out. Am xo curious

28. Pls dose people on validation when wil they release d computer list.4 dem.pls talk 2 me

29. adebisi adewunmi says:

Why can neco cancelled my result after released in 2009

30. Pls u people should try as much as possible to help us go sucessfuly through it all

31. Please i mistakenly scratched off the PIN Number on the neco card and i tried calling the number on the card,it wasnt through..please how can you help me

32. ONU DANIEL EMEKA says:

neco result has been released…check it on http://www.mynecoexams.com

33. Favour jireh says:

Please i lost my neco exams number,so how will i be able to check my result?

34. alhdll my god gv successfull result thank god may allah gv to all gud result like my !!!!!!

35. Abubakar Maigari says:

NECO result for June/July 2013 has just been released today 19-09-2013, let go and check….

36. Ituma Ifeanyichukwu Joseph says:

with God, we all will succeed in this neco, amen.

37. ibrahim umar says:

Breaking news neco are release their result may God givs us success

38. Looking on to ur eye oh lord am eager to see my nine credit with suliat nd Al-hasan nd all oda neco candidate insha Allah. Time to released d rxult doesnt matter the excellent rxult mater most. Lets excersise patient my felow pple.

39. Mickey Jonathan A.D says:

Well i hope Itz rilli out n i hope 4 a gud result.