Check Your 2014/2015 NECO Result on mynecoexams.com

2014 NECO June/July result is Out.

The National Examination Council (NECO)  2014 June/July SSCE results is out. participants can now check their NECO result  by following the processes outlined below:

CHECK-NECO-RESULT

How to Check 2014 NECO Results Online

2014-neco-result

1. Log on to NECO result checking portal at www.mynecoexams.com/results/.
2. Select your Examination Type. e.g June/July, Nov/Dec, JSCE, NCEE
3. Select your year of Examination.
4. Enter your card PIN number and Examination number where necessary.
5. Now Click on “Check My Result” button
You can share your results with others via the comment box below.

GoodLuck!

Share this on:Share on Facebook571Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Google+2Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. Abdullahi G Illo says:

thank you for your knowledge shering to the west africans

2. Niger state govt skul cannot check dere result. Debt is written in place of d grades, pls when re we going to check it

3. Do student pass neco/gce in kwara state

4. what is a best combination 4 psychology pls

5. sir, how about neco of zamfara state.

6. if i have the PIN, Registration number and center number, what will be the examination number.
    Thanks

7. simple baby says:

pls what does neco exam number look like. I have being trying mine and its telling me that invalid candidate number; record not found.
    guys help out.

8. alumacoben says:

Pls pple am going for theatre art as a course…..but i have d7 in literature and crk…..is d result still gug?

9. Olowoyeye timilehin says:

Pls i was unable 2 check my result , the site said exam number nt found. Pls why

10. How much is the registration fee for external NECO?

11. @T man, congratulations.

12. Daniel Emmanuel says:

pls what is the good conbination subjet for some one who want to study economics

13. this the result
    maths c
    English c
    government b2
    civic b
    Yoruba c
    literature d
    economic c
    crs c

14. alumacoben says:

i love chating

15. Wher i sat 4 dae exam dav nt resum til octoba 13,i nid 2 check it b4 den ,,i reali nid 2check it pls

16. Pls i ve a big problem i cant check my neco result bkoz i 4got my eaxm numba…pls any help

17. I don’t understand the exam number, is it the registration number?

18. Pls is the registration for necogce nov/dec still on and if yes when is it going to close i beg

19. kolajo oluseyi says:

pls how are we going to write our exam no.?

20. I try checking my result but when i entered my exam No: its says that the exam No. Is invalida. Hw can i rectify this problem pls:::::

21. i pray dey dnt seize any of my papers cos its my only hope 4 nw nd d last tin holding my admission i passed al my papers in waec bt got a d7 in maths nd am a science student

22. but eh which month re we expecting it or shuld i say wich month do it normally come out in oda years

23. pls can i be informed when the neco jun july 2014 is out.

24. When is registration for external exams starting..NECO 2014 Nov/Dec.

25. plz do neco use 2 seize students result
    like waec

26. please when are you releas NECO NCEE 2014/2015 final result because schools are resume by September which the early is better and where can we check it.