Check Your WAEC Result Here waecdirect.org – 2014/2015

2014 WAEC Result – November/December GCE  result is out.

WAEC November/December 2014 result has been released following the statistics that was released by The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu at a news conference in Lagos. Candidates can now check their result from WAEC official portal.

WAEC-May-June-2014-Result

Presently, you might encounter difficulty in checking your result due to the number of traffic the website is receiving. If you’re unable to check it now, you can try checking it at night when the traffic will be less.

See also: JAMB UTME 2015 Registration Updates

How to Check WAEC 2014 Nov – Dec Result Online

1. Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.

2. Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org

3. Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***.

4. Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2014.

5. Select your exam type i.e. Nov/Dec.

6. Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.

You can share your results with other readers via the comment box.

2014 WAEC GCE Result Statistics.

Over 70 percent of students who sat for the 2014November/ December 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) failed.

They failed to make five credits, Mathematics and English Language inclusive, according to the exams body.

To pass the exam, one has to have five credits with the two subjects.

WAEC HNO Charles Eguridu ,  revealed that out of the 241,161 candidates who sat for the exams only 72,522 scored five credits with the two key subjects, giving a pass rate of 29.27 percent.

Share this on:Share on Facebook1,156Tweet about this on Twitter12Share on Google+2Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. Martha Mba Apana says:

Pls sir,is it true dat 70% failed?am now afraid to check mine

2. my question is,when is the held result gonna be released because i am using it to do admission clearance this month and i have supposed to have gone since .but bcux of it i haven’t gone ..please can some one help me to explain why they are doing these in the country now and they are expecting money from us or what?

3. pls i chek 4 ma gce waec which is 4 2014 & i found out dat ma whole result has bin held….y is it lyk dat? wen wil it eva b release?

4. Evdool Edreeth Therley says:

Helo Sir,,
    I as a science student, i want know the courses i can do with the following WAEC grades;

ISLAMIC STUDIES F9.
    CIVIC EDUCATION B3. TOURISM B3.
    ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6.
    MATHEMATICS B3.
    AGRIC. SCIENCE B3.
    BIOLOGY B3.
    CHEMISTRY (Cancelled).
    PHYSICS B3.

Pls sir help me sort out.

5. Habibu idrith says:

When will gce NECO nov/dec result 2014 will be out?

6. jurbe Joshua says:

sir I used 2 names in my first waec and 3 names in my second and want to tally them all 3names now. what do I do?

7. dose d held results mean we passed??

8. Oyameda Peace says:

Sir, my waec gce 2014/2015 result was held, when will it be out, i want to know

9. cynthiaeyram says:

Please I have been trying to check ma results fr d 2014Nov/Dec buh anitym i do dey keep telling dey have no result fr me in d particular year I stated…very wowid plsss help

10. Plz sir they held all my waec gce result when i check nd when are they going to released it

11. Am really tired’ of chiken, wat is given me was that’ No Result for dis Candidate. In dis spercifid year why that’ pls help

12. why did waec held our result

13. Bunyamin muhd says:

Oh God help me to see mine! When it will be out?

14. Bunyamin muhd says:

Hello sir,my result of waec nov/dec 2014 is held when it will be realesed? Plsss help i need it despertly…pls

15. oladunni imoleayo says:

Pls my result was held what is the nest step.is it going to be release or is under maybe

16. Pls. do u knw when will neco2014gce result out?

17. Yusuf Rahinat says:

pls i have use my scrachcard to check my result twise and it was held dose it mean if i use it d remaining 3 times i wont be able to use it to check my result again wen it has been release?

18. Sir pls I wrote the 2014 waec gce, I checked my result and everything was abs, am so confused and don’t understand, can it be retified?

19. Pls, I wrote the exams of this gce 2014/2014 and checking my results yesterday, I saw ”Held” in all. Even the one I’m supposed to have abs, I saw held. I’m supposed to use this result to process me admition but can’t. Sire, do you think they will still release this result and for how long may I have to wait for them to release it?

20. cescsylvester says:

ah is the Ghanaian 2014 Nov Dec released

21. Sulemana Abdul Gafaru says:

when are we getting Nov Dec wassce results 2014/2015

22. akanji olaniyi says:

when i try on opening ma result …all d subj were held….dose it mean that i cant get d result anymore or what

23. Bunyamin muhd says:

Hello sir, Waec have held my result but,they released my friends own…does that mean i failed or what? Plssss help me to see mine but is for NOV/DEC 2014 Pls help

24. Ibewunjo Enoch says:

My GCE result I check is been held pls when will they release it o

25. MUKHTAR TAHIR says:

oh we nigeria are in suffer because the higher percentages of nigerian’s students are failing waec exam

26. IBRAHIM EL-HAMISU says:

I am so happy that,i got 8 Credit including Maths&Eng.

27. don babatee says:

Sir,am also victim of withheld result for 2014 gce…pls wat can I do…so confused

28. As a science with E8 in english ..what courses can I do in university.?

29. Waec gce is out but mine is held,when will I be expecting it

30. HAUWA MUHAMMED SALANKE says:

MY RESULT OF GCE 2014 IS HELD, SIR, PLEASE WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED?

31. daniel udoh says:

my gce 2014 nov dec is showing held what should i do

32. OLORUNFUNMI PETER says:

what is the fate of those student that their results are held

33. Ogunfusika tosin says:

Pls sir, is 2014/2015waec gce out?

34. Pamodoujarju says:

When will they release the 2014 nov/dec results..

35. Abullahi Rabiu says:

I have been trying to check my Nov/Dec 2014 result but I have always been told “no result for this candidate during the year selected” Does that mean it has been witheld or what?

36. Abullahi Rabiu says:

I learnt that Nov/Dec 2014 is out. Please ho true is this?

37. Ruth Oluwaranti Adewole says:

My result for 2014 nov/dec

38. ASAOLU CLEMENT OLAMILEKAN says:

i mispell my name during the g.c.e examination of 2014,i wrote Ashaolu clement olamilekan instead of Asaolu clement olamilekan.pls sir,how can resolve this problem

39. GRACE SABO says:

Pls sir,i learnt that on 28th of Nov.held result will be out and today is 8th Dec.we’ve not seen ours

40. pls sir am one of d waec held result victim and am now planning to register for another exam,but some friends r asuring me dat d result is going to b release,pls r they realy going to release it?

41. please sir WAEC officials said the releasing of held results would be in November and now is almost December please what is happening

42. abdulsalam idris says:

I want to know if Gce result is out for 2015

43. stephen ikona okoi says:

went wiil waec release my 2014 result,cus i try checking my result but the are telling me that the result is not available for this candidate this specific year,pls i nid help,cus others own is opening,

44. usman abubakar says:

Hello Admin.
    Waec have held my result… They released
    my colleagues own…
    does that mean I failed or what cos I am
    confused Pls. but is for may/jun

45. Is 2014 nov/dec waec gce result out?