Check Your WAEC 2014/2015 Result Here waecdirect.org

WAEC May/June 2014 result now out!

WAEC May/June 2014 result has been released following the statistics that was released . The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has released the result of all candidates that wrote 2014 WAEC May/June. Candidates can now check their result from WAEC official portal.

WAEC-May-June-2014-Result

Presently, you might encounter difficulty in checking your result due to the number of traffic the website is receiving. If you’re unable to check it now, you can try checking it at night when the traffic will be less.

You can also check: 2014 Ghana WASSCE May/June Result

How to Check WAEC 2014 May – June Result Online

1. Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.

2. Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org

3. Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***.

4. Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2014.

5. Select your exam type i.e. May/June.

6. Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.

Recommended:

You can share your results with other readers via the comment box.

We wish you all A1s in all your subjects.

Share this on:Share on Facebook1,009Tweet about this on Twitter8Share on Google+3Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. plz sir for how long our weac result is going to be release bcos I check but it is stil held all nine subject, it is may/june 2014 exam .

2. Pls my Waec result was held and I wanna know when it will be released

3. Well dnt. Jst Know what 2 say

4. Please sir,when ar d releasing d withheld result,cos sum1 told me that it has been released.i need update please,cos i have gotten addmision but have not seen my waec.

5. biola lizzy says:

sir,i’ve waited 4 a long time,are u sure they’ll release it…?

6. Our whole centre was held, what is the problem and do we have hope that it will be released?

7. i want 2 knw hw 2 waec result using browsing phone

8. adeoye adebimpe says:

pls admin since i want 2 read law and i dont need much maths,can i admitted into tertiary class with d7 in math.cos i passed all other subjects

9. please is it possible 4 waec not to release outstanding result in some subject?……….and wat will de put in de original result?

10. abubakar sule says:

sir, about our waec result of zamfara state. i go and check my result online but showed emty.
    so what of happening about that.

11. this is my results …..Maths C5
    English C4
    Social C5
    Inter science B3
    Emaths C6
    Physics C4
    Chemistry C4
    Biology B2
    can I get admission in the Tertiary to study marine engineering?

12. OFFEI ERIC says:

if I check my results, the response I had was pending. wat does it mean?

13. Pls sir could u help me check wats wrong with my waec result? Wen i did, i saw held in all d subjects

14. My colleagues checked their results but mine is held. Could u pls help me verify dis?

15. I have checked more than 5 times now,there ‘ll be no problem with my card?

16. Abdullahi Abdulazeez says:

Hello Admin.
    Waec have held my result… They released my colleagues own…
    does that mean I failed or what cos I am confused Pls.

17. Aidegueosa Adun says:

Hi. I have an outstanding result in a subject (French) as well and the admission for the schools I applied to close this month so I just want to know how long it will take for waec to finish working on it?

18. i want to check my waec ssce result

19. hello my Friend have this result .it ask my that this result can be used ; mathsd7 Englishf9. governmentb2. economicc6. crsc6 and literature f9

20. prince Peter says:

my Waec result is out but five of my subject is on outstanding oooooo including maths nd english, admin plz wot should i do@crying mood.

21. olamilekan says:

can i check my result on my asa phone

22. Hello admin my result is been held… Does that mean I failed or what cos most of my mate have seen thiers

23. Prince ebo emmanuel myshen says:

Say my result have nt b release what will i do nw?

24. Hassan Zainab says:

pls am trying to check my result but they are telling me th result is not available for the candidate in this specified year what is hapening and other people have been getting their own pls help me.

25. sir, i sat 4 this year waec and my chemistry n geography are outstanding, what does that mean sir, i need reply sir.

• @ochos, Outstanding in some subject(s) mostly occur when a student is recorded as present in exams, but the mark on the subject(s) are not concluded. It can also be cause by extra answer sheet. i.e. when not properly attached or some other factors.

26. Is the results on line now pls?

27. Pls hw long does it take for withheld results to be released, any idea?

28. bukar asabe says:

is it true that result can be upgraded???

29. biola lizzy says:

pls sir..I had an outstanding in my maths result…I want to undastand wat it really mean… does it mean I failed d paper or wat

30. Noah Fred says:

Pls Admin, I want to start by appreciating your love by answering all our questions.
    I used my scratch card to check my results but they said: “result not available for thus candidate in the specified year”. I then used the scratch card to check another person’s results and it opened. since then, I have been using that same scratch card to try my result but that same error msg is always presented. Pls is it because the scratch card is already used or my results is not yet available ? Pls help

31. sir is there any difference between HELD and WITHELD WAEC results? If yes please throw more light on it…

32. Yeboah Emmanuel says:

Pls when was the 2014 wassce
    results released

33. chantal enam says:

Pls I ll like to study economics. Apart from my electives accounting and business mgt can they take French if my elective mathematics is nt strong

34. Plx,d server ix nat goin o.m xo worried

35. yomi segun says:

my result is wrong they said i failed all which is nt supposrd to be

36. okesade oluwatobiloba says:

how can i access my result with my scratch card the second time online.what are d method i can use@admin.