WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Registration 2013: All You Need To Know

The Registration for the 2013 November/December WAEC GCE has started, intrested applicants can now go on with their registration process.

WAEC-Nov-Dec-2012-Registration-Details

Full Details regarding 2013 Nov/Dec WAEC GCE Registration, 2013 WAEC GCE Timetable, 2013 WAEC GCE Exam Date and many more information related to the 2013 WAEC GCE have been published on www.myschoolgist.com portal. 2013 WAEC GCE has close.

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has officially announced the commencement of registrations for the 2012 November/December WAEC GCE. Registration for the exam has commenced fully and according to the examination board, the registration for 2012 Nov/Dec WAEC GCE will STOP on the 20th of July 2012.

Before you start the registration process, you are implored to download a blank registration form from HERE and print it out so that you won’t make unnecessary mistakes in the course of the registration.

So after filling the correct information on the blank registration form you downloaded earlier, the next thing to do is to purchase the registration scratch card which cost #6,550 and note that after the 20th of July 2012, the scratch card would be sold for #10,000 (late registration). To verify the price of 2012 November/December WAEC GCE scratch card, CLICK HERE.

After you’re done with the online registration and might have printed out your Photo Card, the next thing for you to understand is the rules and regulations that govern Nov/Dec 2012 WASSCE so that you won’t have problem during the exam. CLICK HERE to view the rules and regulations that govern the exam.

The next thing now is to study to prove thy self approved. You need to study and pray for you to be successful in November/December 2012 WASSCE and this can be achieve through studying your textbooks/materials in accordance with WAEC syllabus so that you won’t be wasting your time on unnecessary topics. You can download WAEC Syllabus for Each Subject Here.

The final thing needed is the timetable for November/December 2012 WAEC GCE. WAEC has officially released the timetable, get the 2013 Nov/Dec WASSCE Timetable here .

Good Luck!

Share this on:Facebook53Twitter1Google+0Pinterest0StumbleUpon0Digg

Comments

1. ADELABUFB says:

I HEARD THEY CHANGED CENTRE AND HAVE BEING TRYING TO LOCATE MY CENTRE BUT HAVE NOT GET. PLS WHAT WILL I DO

2. Kabir Adesokan says:

Pls. For we Candidate dat want to sit for Arabic, how can i get d centre? Is it where im sitting for d other courses? My centre is Oluyole extension High Sch. Ibadan. Pls. D Time Table arrangement is nt even clear to me, pls. Help. My nomba is; 07069621619 or 08050715690, Tnx.

3. I HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE WASSCE 2013, BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN MY VARIOUS SUBJECT’S CENTERS IN THE HO MUNICIPALITY VOLTA REGION. PLEASE, HELP ME

4. THANKS BRO

5. OBUTE GABRIEL says:

I need an explanation on how to go about may/June W.A.E.C s.s.c.e registration

6. How long will it take d GCE result to b known.

7. please i want to know the closing date for NOV/DEC 2012/2013 waec registration, and the amount to purchase the form. thanks

8. Pls how can i get the time table?

9. Am Excel Onuoha by name,Compliment of the day, i have register for Gce and everytin is out and i have a fear in me because my passport is not large and pls i want to knw if it will cause any problem pls reply me before monday i have exam that day this is my email, excelugreen@hotmail.com or dis my number 08130485619 or 08168397375.

10. Anonymous says:

is the food&nut. real prac. or alt to prac?

11. Anonymous says:

please is the registration stil on?if yes,how much.am in bauchi now.thanks

12. Anonymous says:

After registration, I was told my center will be released later.I have not yet received and exam center

13. Pls sir a centre was not given to me on my photocard by the time i register. But i was only given exam number what do i do. i dnt know where to go when the exam commence pls help…. help…. help….help.

14. Anonymous says:

{Name mazora} what of somebody his english and literature is still outstanding what ‘re the person do because i ‘ve paid for waec g.c.e for 2o12 and waiting to wriite this exam what are mine to do?

15. roufsarker says:

nice post! Thanks share us.please tell me how get time table.

16. @Helen, relax the site will be up again.

17. am helen, ‘v tried registering bt to no avail. The site has failed to respond in the cafe given and most cafe nt gvn. Asking and pleadn dat u pardon us til sunday 22nd or gv more time. As i speak to you ‘m wit my scratch card n evry1 in d cafe is stranded. Ur mercy ir al we beg for. Tnx

18. You can get Waec GCE scratch card from banks and post office around you. You can check WAEC Syllabus Here

19. Anonymous says:

Where can I get the registration scratch card

20. Anonymous says:

how to download the waec gce syllabus for 2012

21. michael says:

@ michael pls i registered 4 waec g.c.e 2012 n i haven’t seen ma center pls wot do i do

22. Unknown says:

please send me waec gce time table

23. Pls i have nt write wassce g.c.e be4.and some of my friends are taling me that the exam is going to start on september.this is my number 08184930003 call me.thanks & god bless.

24. Get WAEC GCE Timetable 2012

@Grace, you will be on the safer side if you write the GCE because you don’t know what might be the outcome of the outstanding.

25. Anonymous says:

what about the time table for waec gce

26. What about the 2011 May/June Waec that some centres their English Language was outstanding even till now, when will it come out? Am asking because I wrote Jamb and had a very good score, do I write this Waec GCE or I should wait, we are about writting Post UTME.

27. Chris michael says:

Guy what of Neco time table

28. Anonymous says:

how do get your centre of examination ?