WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Registration 2014: All You Need To Know

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has officially announced the commencement of registrations for the 2014 November/December WAEC GCE. Registration for the exam has commenced fully and according to the examination board, the registration for 2014 Nov/Dec WAEC GCE will STOP on the 15th of August 2014.

WAEC-Nov-Dec-2012-Registration-Details

To prove thy self approved, you need to study hard for the 2014 WAEC GCE. We have published WAEC Syllabus for each subject to assist you with your study.

Full Details regarding 2014 Nov/Dec WAEC GCE Registration, 2014 WAEC GCE Timetable, 2014 WAEC GCE Exam Date and many more information related to the 2014 WAEC GCE have been published on www.myschoolgist.com 2014 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Registration – Instructions & Guidelines Page.

Good Luck!

Share this on:Share on Facebook54Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. WHAT IS THE WAEC WEBSITE TO CHECK MY INDEX NUMBER

2. pamilerin says:

pls how can I know my center and please I have not received the successful registration message

3. twene-gyan moses says:

please how will I get to know my index number?

4. olabode says:

please am writing my gce this year 2014 and i cant find my photo card. can i get another one..please…contact me at 08028396112.

5. I cant find the seat number for the exam on my photo card…there is a number on my passport…is that the exam number or the seat number?

6. Please, I run a cafe. How do I register for GCE 2014. Like UTME I paid caution fee to JAMB is there anything like that for WAEC/GCE.

7. ADELABUFB says:

I HEARD THEY CHANGED CENTRE AND HAVE BEING TRYING TO LOCATE MY CENTRE BUT HAVE NOT GET. PLS WHAT WILL I DO

8. Kabir Adesokan says:

Pls. For we Candidate dat want to sit for Arabic, how can i get d centre? Is it where im sitting for d other courses? My centre is Oluyole extension High Sch. Ibadan. Pls. D Time Table arrangement is nt even clear to me, pls. Help. My nomba is; 07069621619 or 08050715690, Tnx.

9. I HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE WASSCE 2013, BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN MY VARIOUS SUBJECT’S CENTERS IN THE HO MUNICIPALITY VOLTA REGION. PLEASE, HELP ME

10. THANKS BRO

11. OBUTE GABRIEL says:

I need an explanation on how to go about may/June W.A.E.C s.s.c.e registration

12. How long will it take d GCE result to b known.

13. please i want to know the closing date for NOV/DEC 2012/2013 waec registration, and the amount to purchase the form. thanks

14. Pls how can i get the time table?

15. Am Excel Onuoha by name,Compliment of the day, i have register for Gce and everytin is out and i have a fear in me because my passport is not large and pls i want to knw if it will cause any problem pls reply me before monday i have exam that day this is my email, [email protected] or dis my number 08130485619 or 08168397375.

16. Anonymous says:

is the food&nut. real prac. or alt to prac?

17. Anonymous says:

please is the registration stil on?if yes,how much.am in bauchi now.thanks

18. Anonymous says:

After registration, I was told my center will be released later.I have not yet received and exam center

19. Pls sir a centre was not given to me on my photocard by the time i register. But i was only given exam number what do i do. i dnt know where to go when the exam commence pls help…. help…. help….help.

20. Anonymous says:

{Name mazora} what of somebody his english and literature is still outstanding what ‘re the person do because i ‘ve paid for waec g.c.e for 2o12 and waiting to wriite this exam what are mine to do?

21. roufsarker says:

nice post! Thanks share us.please tell me how get time table.

22. @Helen, relax the site will be up again.

23. am helen, ‘v tried registering bt to no avail. The site has failed to respond in the cafe given and most cafe nt gvn. Asking and pleadn dat u pardon us til sunday 22nd or gv more time. As i speak to you ‘m wit my scratch card n evry1 in d cafe is stranded. Ur mercy ir al we beg for. Tnx

24. You can get Waec GCE scratch card from banks and post office around you. You can check WAEC Syllabus Here

25. Anonymous says:

Where can I get the registration scratch card

26. Anonymous says:

how to download the waec gce syllabus for 2012

27. michael says:

@ michael pls i registered 4 waec g.c.e 2012 n i haven’t seen ma center pls wot do i do

28. Unknown says:

please send me waec gce time table

29. Pls i have nt write wassce g.c.e be4.and some of my friends are taling me that the exam is going to start on september.this is my number 08184930003 call me.thanks & god bless.

30. Get WAEC GCE Timetable 2012

@Grace, you will be on the safer side if you write the GCE because you don’t know what might be the outcome of the outstanding.

31. Anonymous says:

what about the time table for waec gce

32. What about the 2011 May/June Waec that some centres their English Language was outstanding even till now, when will it come out? Am asking because I wrote Jamb and had a very good score, do I write this Waec GCE or I should wait, we are about writting Post UTME.

33. Chris michael says:

Guy what of Neco time table

34. Anonymous says:

how do get your centre of examination ?