JAMB UTME 2015 Registration Updates :: All You Need To Know

JAMB UTME 2015 Registration Has Commenced Online

Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME 2015) registration has commenced online. This examination is organized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission into Nigeria tertiary institutions for 2014/2015 academic session.

2015 JAMB UTME Registration

JAMB 2015 scratch card is sold for N4,500 (Four Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and can be gotten from JAMB Designated Banks and JAMB Office nationwide.

2015 JAMB UTME will be Computer Based Test (CBT) option ONLY.

See also: JAMB CBT Practice Software with Past Questions, Answers

For more up to date details regarding 2014 JAMB UTME Registration visit MY School Gist Official Portal

Share this on:Share on Facebook150Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Google+3Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. Please can I register jamb and D.e the same year. As in obtaining jamb form and D.e in the same year.

2. Priceless Jewel says:

I registered for free jamb in my community but they have not given me the print out form where i can know my exam date,centre,time,slip and registration number.please can i re-register another jamb?

3. oyaka blessing nancy says:

Pls av already submitted and printed d form and dere a mistake I made.instead writing my name lyk d 1 I used in waec which is oyaka blessing nneka,I used oyaka nneka blessing.can I go bk nd change it and will it affect my admission

4. pls wat are the subjects for Accounting in jamb?

5. I missed both art and science sybjects in my o level, like i put Government and lit in English. Can i still use it. And pls am confuse of which course to do, am planning for law but my parents are soo desperate that i should study petroleum Eng. And are about engaging me into pre degree. Pls Admin i need serious help and is this pre degree of a thing helpful

6. Make this clear pls, i have registrd nd printed d form, is it stil possible to change my course

7. Hope Mark Ekpenyong says:

Has the management of JAMB given Universities that are yet to admit students or release the supplementary admission list dateline?

8. Jazmine Winnie says:

Please my state registered candidates for jamb, i was not given registration number,exam centre,exam date and slip but i was given a 2013-2014 Brochure CD plate.please why?

9. Esther Simon says:

The name is supposed to be Simon Peace Ufot but the registrar wrote Simon Peace Comfort. How do I tackle that?

10. fateemerh says:

hy, pls I learnt dt d UTME cut of point have been decreased is it true?

11. I register for jamb 2015 I av not been gvin date nd exam center I was told to reprint my photo card pls I just want to know if derr is no problem

12. Esther Simon says:

There has been a mistake in my middle name. How can this be corrected? Again, can I cancel registration and re register in the same year?

13. Oluwashola says:

u said i will be the one to choose the centre i want for my exam, but what if the centre has been occupied? will they post me to another state?

14. Pls i need ur help on diz issue.
    I’ve filled and printed my jamb form already but i want 2 change my course b4 d form closes. Is it possible?

15. pls when is d 2015 utme registration starting & closing.also when is d date for d exams?

16. According to the registration, am I going to choose my preferred centre when registering in the bank?… Or its random.

17. i heard dat curentjamb results is going to last for 3 yrs is it true?

18. @ oluwafemi peter, stay in what sense?

19. What is the examination’s starting and closing date

20. Wale Ibrahim says:

Will DE candidates together with JAMBITES candidates sit for PUTME at the same time?

21. Love u guys updates,bt i learnt d date of utme as been shifted forword,so i will like 2 knw if it true