JAMB UTME 2015 Registration Updates :: All You Need To Know

JAMB UTME 2015 Registration Has Commenced Online

Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME 2015) registration has commenced online. This examination is organized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission into Nigeria tertiary institutions for 2015/2016 academic session.

2015 JAMB UTME Registration

JAMB 2015 scratch card is sold for N4,500 (Four Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and can be gotten from JAMB Designated Banks and JAMB Office nationwide.

2015 JAMB UTME will be Computer Based Test (CBT) option ONLY.

See also: JAMB CBT Practice Software with Past Questions, Answers

For more up to date details regarding 2015 JAMB UTME Registration visit MY School Gist Official Portal

Share this on:Share on Facebook171Tweet about this on Twitter5Share on Google+2Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. joep paul says:

I want to register for jamb and I want to study BAM ,I want to know de subject to fill

2. I made a mistake while registering for my jamb.d pple@d cafe tld me tu choose one sitting n tu choose waec only since am usin awaitin result..I can no longer register 4 waec now I wanna write neco..pls wat can i du..will i ave tu cancel d jamb n take a new one or doesn’t it mata..

3. oluwatosin says:

hey admin please how many years does jamb result expire, and secondly can i use this 2015 jamb result for registration of nda 2016 since the registration is going online in this year nov/dec.thanks

4. How nd where do i re-print my Jamb slip to know my exam centre nd exam date?

5. kayode ogunbanwo says:

Pls I want to know things required for JAMB exam

6. ruth favour says:

Pls wen wil d form expire? That’s d expiring date of utme 2015

7. what do u mean when u said starting a fresh application?

8. I want to change my subject combination. how possible is that?

9. plz when will the jamb form expire and also when is the exam date??????

10. please i want to study french in unical, what are the jamb subjects combination? do i need french in o’level to be admitted

11. what is the actual date for closing date of jamb form. which is day and month

12. Kareem Hassan says:

pls admin, I’m seeing different syllabus for literature for 2015 jamb.which is d exact sir?

13. Hello, I registered for JAMB and chose NDA as my first choice. Is it possible to change another university as my first choice? If it is possible, what are the procedures?

14. asu isaac says:

Pls can I cancel the form and buy another one? I chose wrong exam town,course and subjects.I jst wan 2 cancel and purchase a new form

15. i made a mistake in my form instead of a female a male was filled&it hs been submitted.can i sit for d exam hop it wil nt affect me

16. i want to change my location, bt it has been submitted.can i buy another one

17. segnun amusan says:

when is the jamb form closing

18. masud hashim says:

Pliss I want you to help me,I want to study criminology,nd I dnt know the required subject for me to register,nd which institution are offring the course?

19. Prince Joshua says:

Goodday,pls i reg 4 jamb nd i want to change my course frm law 2 economics but av been tld dat d effect can only tak place after d exam..please i want to ask for instance if after writing d exam my score is 259, when am done wit d change of course wil d same mark be attached 2 my newly change course which is Economics?….and pls wen is d date of d examination?

20. Are u sure jamb form is gonna close by february