JAMB UTME 2016 Registration Updates :: All You Need To Know

JAMB UTME 2016 Registration Has Commenced Online

Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME 2016) registration has commenced online. This examination is organized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission into Nigeria tertiary institutions for 2015/2016 academic session.

JAMB 2016 scratch card is sold for N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only) and can be gotten from JAMB Designated Banks and JAMB Office nationwide.

2016 JAMB UTME will be Computer Based Test (CBT) option ONLY.

See also: JAMB CBT Practice Software with Past Questions, Answers

For more up to date details regarding 2016 JAMB UTME Registration visit MY School Gist Official Portal

Share this on:Share on Facebook190Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+3Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

1. pls I registered for DE and was not given the exact date to go and submit my slip and result at the jamb office, pls sir when is d deadline for submitting d slip n result?

2. Adedunmolaomodunni says:

Nid a rply fast gt d aaua utme form wen fillin it missed the last number bfore d alphabet of my reg number and i v bin worried i hpe it wount affect me wen i wnt 2print out to knw my exam date and result

3. I need to know. The sale of this change of course/institution card, has it expired.. d one you have to buy from jamb office, is it still available.

4. Pls I want to knw if jamb will re open their change of course for late entry.if no ,is thereany possibility that I cange my course during apptitude test?

5. John4peace2 says:

Pls,i used awaiting waec result but i register for neco and i apply for oau,will there be no prblm cuz there schl calendar will end by dec,can it stil make it with admssn 2015

6. confidence says:

I registered for jamb 2015/2016 and i was surpose to write my cbt exam on the 10th of march 2015 but due to the server failure i couldnt write as well as other candidates.The officals in the centre told us not to worry and that we will be called back to write the exam but up till now we havent been called,the exam has ended and change of course form is already on sale.please are they going to re-schedule our exams? and when.

7. seyi kolade says:

i scored 150 in jamb,can i still be able to sit for the post utme for unilag for medicine course

8. i want to check my result jamb cbt but i have exceeded the number of checking the result cus i didnt know m gona check it 5 tymes bt i dnt av mny to buy scratch cardpls help me for the sake of Allah

9. My going through the comments below made me find solution to my complaint. I love this page the founder should keep it up.

10. anjola oladimeji says:

Anjola…i filled awaiting neco results in jamb..and i heard d result must be ready b4 august nd neco is july..wat do i do pls?m lookin 4 economics

11. ogunrin shaggi says:

Pls, I forgot to submit my rough sheet,or it wasn’t collected back from us, will it affect my result