Get A Free Universal Modems Unlocker Software! #0.00

I have plan to give out this software that can be use to unlock any usb modems free of charge. This software worth more that a thousand naira, but I will be giving it out free without paying a kobo. This software can unlock HUAWEI MODEMS, ZTE MODEMS, LG MODEMS, NOKIA MODEMS, VK MODEMS.

You can now unlock your Glo Bolt, MTN Huawei E303 and other Huawei modems that have an IMEI that begins with 80′s by following our tutorial on the Huawei E303 Unlocking Tutorial Page.

Modem-Unlocking-Software

Can I Request For This Software Even If I Don’t Own A Computer?
Yes you can have this software save in your e-mail inbox till when you will get a computer. You can likewise use it in a café whenever you need to unlock modems.

Can I Make Money With This?
Yes, you can make money with this software. You can sell this software, and you can also unlock modems for people both online and offline.

To get this software, visit http://www.4shared.com/file/_06tGrhM/Universal_MasterCode.html.

If you need to unlock any modems you are having problems with, and if you have any question to ask, use the comment box.

Get Free ZTE Modems Unlocker Software

Share this on:Share on Facebook29Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Google+3Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. ogundana says:

pls, help me unlock my huawei airtel modem e173 imei:867749015200367. i found it difficult to unlock. av tried several mtds. pls help me asap. i rilly app8 ur assistances. 10ks

2. i would like help in unlocking my ZTE 190U with
    IMEI 863164011267549

3. please help me unlock this usb modem
    IMEL 861424013910518
    model: MF861
    ZTE
    EAN: 3934933014114
    THANKS

4. Harrison Davis says:

please segun i have a little problem with my lumia 900 i got from US AT&T .it came unlocked then i inserted my an etisalat sim i got new but it didnt show me network afetr a day it went off and then i charged it so when the windows screen came up it was then asking me for puk number i then inputted my sim puk number over a required numbr of time after which the phone nw displays SIM ERROR.i went to etisalat office to confirm the line but io was told the line is ok.
    pls what do i do need your advice.

5. pls i want 2 unlock my mtn modem hawei 303.pls kindly help

6. Doest it work for etisalat TCT Mobile one touch x220s-2xEING1

7. Abdulai Yahaya says:

pls would u give me nokia 6070 unlocking code?i hv forgotten mine

8. Aziz Ur rahman says:
  9. Anonymous says:
  10. @ Shrikant, the downloading link i sent out is still working.

11. Hi
    I am unable to download this software
    it is not going forward

12. @ Dy Slen after getting the unlock code, insert another service provider sim card into your modem, then it will require you to enter the unlock code.

@ seun Aderele, this is not the right place to place your email address. Read the post and go to the right place.

13. when i get codes how can i unlock modem?

14. 10Q FOR UR EFFORT I REALLY APPRECIATE U. PLS CAN I GET D INTERNET MODEM UNLOCKING SOFTWARE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SIR

15. You’re all welcome.

16. Anonymous says:

Am forever grateful for this…..Edwin

17. Thanks i Have receive mine.