The Nigeria Air force application for Airmen/Airwomen recruitment exercise is out (BMTC 2012). People with SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND can apply.
2. Applicants are to apply and complete the forms online and proceed to make payment at these designated banks.
o United Bank for Africa (UBA)
o Sterling Bank
o Intercontinental Bank
3. Applicants should print out the following document after application fee payment is made.
o Local Government Attestation form
o Parent / Guardian consent form
o Acknowledgement form
Note: All applicants are to note that all application submitted online without the payment of application fee shall not be validated for processing.
- The minimum required qualifications for applicants interested are SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND
- Applicant applying for the non-tradesmen and women position must be between the ages of 17 – 22 years and must also possess SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen and women must be between the ages of 17 – 24 years of age. The applicant must possess ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions or organizations.
- Anybody above the age specified above need not to apply.
- Anybody with university diplomas are not qualified to apply as tradesmen and women. Male applicant must be 1.68 meters tall, while female applicant should be lesser than 1.65 meters.
Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 9 – 16 February 2012.
For further enquire see the instruction page on our website or call 09-870-4817. 09-870-8475 and 080784065568 or send an email to [email protected].
Applicants are to read the GUIDELINE carefully online
Online registration starts on: 5th Dec, 2011
Closes on: 23 January 2012
Air Vice Marshall
For Chief of the Air Staff
Click here to start your application process online