This is to inform those who participated in the 2014/2015 JAMB UTME for PPT candidates conducted on the 12th of April, 2014 that the 2014 UTME results have been released by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB).
According to the statistics released by the registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB):
- A total of 990,179 candidates applied to sit for the Paper Pencil Test (PPT).
- 25,325 candidates applied for the Dual Based Test (DBT).
- 1,015,504 is the total number that sat for both modes of testing i.e. PPT and DBT.
– 108,488 candidates scored between 200 to 249 marks.
– 315,401 candidates scored between 170 to 199 marks.
- 275, 282 candidates scored below 150 marks.
– 122,159 scored between 150 to 159 marks.
– 115,456 scored 160 to 169 marks .
- 36,164 candidates” results were invalid due to either multiple shading or no shading at all.
- 2,494 candidates results were withheld.
- 37,315 candidates were absent.
JAMB now requires candidates to purchase the e-facility scratch card to be able to access their results online.
Steps to check your 2014 JAMB UTME result are available on the 2014 JAMB UTME Result Checking Page.
Check: How to Check Your 2014 JAMB UTME Result for Free to access your 2014 JAMB UTME Results for free.
Make any mistake regarding your course and institution during registration process? if yes, visit the Change of Course and Institution Page for help.