See Your WAEC GCE Result Online – 2014 [Nov/Dec]

The 2014 WAEC GCE result will be ready very soon. Bookmark this page and keep checking back to be the first person to know when the result is available online.

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has officially announced the release of her 2014 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec results  online.

WAEC-Nov-Dec-2012-Result

You may like to check:
JAMB UTME 2015 Registration Updates

Participants can now check their result online from WAEC result checking portal. Although, you can encounter difficulty in checking your 2013 WAEC GCE result due to the number of traffic the website is receiving. If you’re unable to check it now, you can try checking it at night when the traffic will be less.

Check WAEC GCE Result Online

1) Buy WAEC result checking scratch card from any Banks or Authorized Dealers or any WAEC office nearest to you.

2) Go to WAEC official result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.

3) Now supply all the required information in the appropriate space, such as : Examination Number, Examination Year, Type of Examination, Card Serial Number and PIN.

4) After supply all the relevant information in step 3 above, finally click on the submit button to view your 2014 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec result.

How to Check WAEC GCE Result via SMS

In case you want to check your 2013 WAEC GCE result using sms, use the short code format below:

WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)

For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2012

Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.

Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)

In conclusion, we advice all students to send their WAEC GCE result to their email since the maximum number of time they can use their result checker is 5 times. You can easily send it to your email address by click on the Send Result to Email button on the result page.

Good luck.

Source [WAEC GCE Result]

Share this on:Share on Facebook29Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. tolu computer ikere ekiti says:

from tolu computer ikere ekiti nigeria i want to check waec result it did not display anything why?

2. OLAJESU says:

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ last yar exzam was bad what can I do to it to improv d scors

3. ejiogu philip says:

Pls.my 2013 GCE result is held,even as at 19 of february it was held through out I dot know if it will still comes out. Pls.give your immediatly reply thanks.

4. Pls will GCE HELD result, 2013 be release, i want 2 knw and when will it b out?

5. Chidibabe says:

Thank God wit me and 4me frds, i checked my results on dec 20th 2013, it wrote “no result 4dis candidate in de specified yr” i checked it 2day,(jan. 6th) i cleared all my papers to d glory of GOD. #SO HAPPY

6. My result nov/dec waec gce ws held…pls wld it eva be released m’beggin

7. The waec result checking portal for nov/dec 2013 is displaying result nt available 4 dis candidate in d specified yr why?

8. Nazeefee Garba majia says:

we are still waiting for our 2013 novdec waec result ABEG

9. My 2013/14 waec result was held, pls i’m in need of it very soon. Pls help

10. @benard boahen, get another result checking card.

@Shittu Ibrahim Abiodun, that simply means your result is under investigation. It would be release to you provided nothing was found.

11. Shittu Ibrahim Abiodun says:

Plz All my papers are held, plz when wil it be realise.

12. benard boahen says:

please i have checked my NOV/DEC WASSCE 2012 results ones and have misplaced the result checker card.Please can i get to know my serial number and pin so as to help me checked it again.My index number is 1061513119 and my center is at Sunyani in Ghana.
    Will be very greatful if ma request is granted the necessary corporation.
    THANK YOU.

13. @Idris Kamal, be patience, WAEC may still release your result.

14. This post was awesome to read and gain all related criteria about the above discussed criteria in details enlarges my knowledge to new heights.

15. Idris Kamal says:

PLS ALL MY PAPERS ARE BEEN HELD, WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASE PLS. NOV/DEC WASSCE 2012; (5271801093)