Recently, I shared a trick on how anybody can update his/her Facebook status via any costly gadgets (such as Via BlackBerry, Via iPod, Via iPhone, Via SamSung Galaxy Tab, Android etc), Funny Devices (such as Via Calculator, Via Nokia 3310, Via Toilet etc), and other costly devices without owning one to impress friends on Facebook to believe you are having one and how you can also use via Your Name or anything.
You can also check;
- How to Block/Disable Photo Tag on Facebook
- The 12 Categories of People on Facebook
- Create Awesome Facebook Timeline
- New Facebook Chat Emoticons
- Download Your Entire Facebook Album
So today, I want to share how anybody can easily create any application name to updates his/her Facebook status such as via Your Name, via Your Company Name and etc without emailing me to create one for him/her as done in the past. This can be done by creating an APP ID from your Facebook account and then use it to update your Facebook status any time. Tough Facebook APP ID can be used for different purposes, but this post will emphasis on how you can create any APP ID can be used to update Facebook status.
Steps to Create Facebook APP ID
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps, once the page loads, click on the ‘Create New App’ button.
2. A box will appear on your screen, so the only information you will fill here is the ‘App Name’. App Name here simply means the name you want to use in updating your Facebook status. For instance, if I want to create an APP ID for via Just Naira, then I will insert Just Naira in the ‘App Name’ column. After supplying the ‘App Name’ you will immediately see a confirmation if the name is valid or not (as seen in the image below) if valid, click on ‘Continue’ button.
3. A security check page will appear, so enter the values given to you correctly and then click on ‘Continue’ to finally create your APP ID.
4. Now my APP ID is ready as seen in the image below.
5. I can now update my Facebook status via Just Naira™ and as well post on friends wall via Just Naira™.
You can now Copy your APP ID and then go to Facebook Updater page to update your Facebook Status via the APP ID you’ve created.