WAEC GCE Timetable NOV/DEC 2015

The West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) NOV/DEC 2015 exam will kick off on 14th of August 2015 and ends on the 8th of October 2015. WAEC GCE is a private exam which will be done in Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia and Sierra Leone. Get WAEC Syllabus Online

WAEC-GCE-2014-Nov-Dec-Time-Table

The board has release the WAEC GCE 2015 timetable for candidates in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Liberia and Sierra Leone. Candidates preparing for the WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2015 exam need the exam timetable so has to help them with their reading plan. You can download the official WAEC timetable HERE.

Note: You will need an internet enabled computer to access the 2015 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec timetable, as the timetable is in PDF format. The timetable is for candidates in Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia and Sierra Leone.

Full Details regarding 2015 Nov/Dec WAEC GCE Registration, 2015 WAEC GCE Exam Date and many more information related to the 2015 WAEC GCE have been published on www.myschoolgist.com 2015 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Registration – Instructions & Guidelines Page.

Share this on:Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter11Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. can one combine waec result from different years for admission purposes?

2. oluwarantimi Temitayo says:

Pls I need more light on WAEC GCE

3. Am startin a predegree program by february 2016 in unizic n i want to use weac external gce as my awaiting result. Is it possible??

4. Nathanael peter okora says:

After the closing date of the waec-gce, when is the exams going to kick on.

5. please ia m having difficult time locating the subject commerce. why is it not on the times table? please i need your help locating it. thanks

6. solowise says:

no way. there is no giving specimen

7. olubukola disu says:

Whic banks r recommended to obtain scracth card. In other to buy d form

8. Gracious says:

which course u study with D in literature
    plz

9. Douglasboy says:

how can I get d 2015 waec gce subjects syllabus DAT is not in pdf format,pls I need it badly??

10. PLEASE ADMIN, I WANT TO REGISTER FOR PRE -DEGREE 2015 AND WANT TO USE 2015 WEAC/GCE AS MY AWAITING RESULT,IS IT POSSIBLE?

11. pls wen z this year’s GCE exam closing

12. Please i need help is Neco registration closed. I am asking because i used GCE WAEC as awaiting result

13. hollatunde says:

pls admine I need GCE music past questions

14. must we download d app y cn u put it her 4 us dat does nt hav a computer

15. Whem will gce result be released

16. Pls which university/college accept pass in maths?.

17. Why won’t it work pls? Am getting more upset.

18. Wat’s d tym for d exams?

19. Godstime ubani says:

wan will the exam start

20. emmanuel says:

In any case, I just bought d post-utme form. I’ll write d screening. If am lucky and hv my gce 2014 come out b/4 d regisration deadline. I might b accepted right?

21. emmanuel says:

Can I write my post-utme2014 in unn if am waiting for chem in gce 2014?

22. ifebucher says:

Can I use my Gce 2014 as my awaiting result for the year’s school admissions?

23. can i use waec gce as my awaiting result

24. i registered twice for the nov/dec waec and am writing just one,what am i to do?

25. pls wat are the specimen for biology and agric for this year

26. @Chuka Umenne, if you register for the Nov/Dec Gce and write only one paper, when the result comes out, you will only see the subject result.

27. Please is one allowed to write only one subject in GCE, say English?

28. what r we 2 read 4 agric practical