How to Check 2016 JAMB UTME Results for Free

The JAMB 2016 UTME results for CBT candidates  will be released 2 hours after participant leave the examination hall. This was officially announced by JAMB, so the Result can now be access from the board result checking portal and it can be done for free.

JAMB-UTME-2012-Results-Released

You can check your result via computer so that you can print it out but if you only want to check it without printing it out, then you can make use of your smartphones.

How To Check 2016 JAMB UTME Result.

1. Visit the board result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme3
2. Supply your JAMB registration number on the required column.
3. Finally, click on CHECK RESULT and your result details will be supplied to you.

MSG Team.

Share this on:Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. lilnbrown says:

they should update us about the time post utme form is going comeout

2. Pls how do i check my jamb with my phone,i have asha 210 but is not working but the have sent it for me.but i want to check it by my self

3. Chizaram says:

Pls sir help me check my result I wrote on the 1st of march my reg no is 65356282GH

4. grace Anthony says:

Please I’ve checked my result and I saw my score but I’ve tried printing it and I’m told no result yet please I need help.
    (I wrote jamb on 1st march 2016)

5. mrs. Nene says:

Pls help me check this result Reg no: 65100890EA. thanks

6. Aruwayor matilda says:

Pls am matilda i a problem checking my jamb computer base result pls help ooo 65810908AJ

7. odoo matthew aloo says:

please help me to check my bros. result. l he wrote his exams on Monday march 7th, 2016. his reg no: is 65863278DJ

8. popoola tomilola says:

pls help me to check mi result.mi reg no is 66038047BH

9. Abdullahi taiwo says:

I wrote on March 8, it was only sent to me through sms but av not being able to print out on net. Pls sir dis is my jamb reg 66132532JD

10. Pls my brother write jamb on 11 of march this year, we have trying to cheek it an they say you cannot see u ruslt because of u lateness in exam hall, pls help to cheek it the reg number is 65430715GC

11. BOLADALE ajarat toyosi says:

I wrote jamb on d 1st of march,pls help me check my result 65931432FD

12. Akpere Endurance Monday says:

Here is my registration no 65942280AE

13. OHIZE ABIBAT says:

HAVE NOT SEEN MY RESULT YET TILL ON THE 16TH SINCE ON THE 8TH.MY REGISTRATION NUM IS 65660903EB THEY SHOULD PLS RELEASE OUR RESULT

14. Ikwuakam Amarachi Esther says:

Plz sir check mine……reg no-65393543ci

15. dammyeezy says:

i like dis site

16. My registration is 65333546IE and Jamb have not add any marks for me. pls help me out Sir.

17. My registration is 65333546IE and Jamb have not add any marks for me,I took my Jamb on Tuesday, March 8,2016 by 06:30am. pls help me out Sir.

18. YUSUF Y BABALE says:

I need it help god will bless u more,help me check my jamb result.reg no66407111IA

19. onwugbufor chinonyerem vincent says:

pls help me my reg number 65343624bh

20. Adeniyi Oluwafisayomi J. says:

help me check my result please ooo 65707121jh

21. Adeniyi Oluwafisayomi J. says:

please sir I was unable to check my result 65707121JH is my registration number

22. Onyeka victor chidiebere says:

sir please, I wrote yesterday in d morning, till now I hv nt seen my score……pls kindly help me chk it out pls……65464998dd

23. I wrote jamb on 10th of march and have not seen my result 66090810DC

24. unable to check my result my reg.66647358da

25. Oguejiofor Richard says:

my Reg No is 65393608CH pls ivneed to see my result.

26. Dickson josiah says:

Pls sir help me check my result i hav waited but no sms pls help 65958787FA thank u sir

27. Victoria says:

sir pls help me to check my result 66515496gj

28. onwueyikpe christian chiemela says:

please,i wrote my jamb on the 29th of feb 2016 but havent seen my result my reg no is 65978566hh

29. wheni wrote jamb, it was difficult but it was more difficult to check my result but i thank God for i came out in flying colours. God bless Jamb.

30. please my brother wrote jamb last year 2015,he was able to print the result and the score was 198 but the problem is he misplace the print out and we not be able to get it.we hard to buy another scratch card to check it and print it but it not working.This is reg no:47240594GI

31. ENIER CHRISTIAN IORLIAM says:

I wrote my exam in march 14 2015 and i have not seen my i have also tried checking it online BT it not going can u pls check it for me REG NO 55807032DB i will really apprecite if u can check it for me THANKS.

32. Pls sir,help me to check mine 55111033ce

33. victor erume says:

i wrote jamb march 10th till now still showing no result yet pls help me out this is my registration number 55901819he

34. victor erume says:

l wrote jamb 10th march till now is still showing no result yet but i receive the score in my phone pls help me reg 55901819he

35. ifeoma nweke says:

please sir, help me check my jamb result. my reg number is 55627318EH thanks.

36. ijasini emmanuel says:

all I need to say is nothing but give God grory and honour

37. i cnt check my jamb result please help me sir 56668422DI Thanks

38. Obiezeonu Odinaka Emmanuel says:

Their is power failure in my centre throughout the exam period help our candidate please

39. mfoniso udofa says:

please my brother wrote his jamb since 19th march 2015. The result was not sent and we are unable to check it online. Please help me check, his name is Udofa Unwana Akpan, his registration number is 56441081FE. Thanks

40. Pls help me out on my jamb result have not bin able to check It,due to jamb site showing 404 server error, i ll b very glad if u can help me chek it dis is my reg number 56290611cg..tank u

41. please am worried, help me check the result, my reg number is 55882365EC

42. okon Williams Ruth destiny says:

Please this email address is the person I bought my former from but this is my number 08138262024. This is my registration number 5651197ih center number is c24530 seat number 53 examination number is c24530053

43. I can’t check my result pls help me. 55815784gc

44. olawunmi says:

I wrote my exam in 14th of February 2015 and I have not seen my result,I have also tried checking it online BT it not going, can u pls check it for me my reg no is 55548659CD I will really appreciate if u can check it for me thks.

45. akeredolu ben says:

its xo complicating.Havunt spent much time reading and studying.its xo futunate to see the abiding results still hanging on air.Am xeriosly in dip pains bc al my strees asint come wit good fruits.plc jamb for God sake am beging´ that u should but absolut consideration to words this isues on ground bc its abscournded.dis is my reg.no.5631539ie.plc flash me wit dis no.08164302815

46. okey kate matthew says:

Pls I want to know my scores am so worried pls I need d result so I can be able to process my post utme pls

47. I wrote jamb on march 18 but i haven’t seen my result up till now, why?