2015 JAMB UTME Result Released on www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme

The JAMB 2015 UTME results for CBT candidates  will be released 2 hours after participant leave the examination hall. This was officially announced by JAMB, so the Result can now be access from the board result checking portal and it can be done for free.

JAMB-UTME-2012-Results-Released

You can check your result via computer so that you can print it out but if you only want to check it without printing it out, then you can make use of your smartphones.

How To Check 2015 JAMB UTME Result.

1. Visit the board result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme3
2. Supply your JAMB registration number on the required column.
3. Finally, click on CHECK RESULT and your result details will be supplied to you.

MSG Team.

Share this on:Share on Facebook160Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. ifeoma nweke says:

please sir, help me check my jamb result. my reg number is 55627318EH thanks.

2. ijasini emmanuel says:

all I need to say is nothing but give God grory and honour

3. i cnt check my jamb result please help me sir 56668422DI Thanks

4. Obiezeonu Odinaka Emmanuel says:

Their is power failure in my centre throughout the exam period help our candidate please

5. mfoniso udofa says:

please my brother wrote his jamb since 19th march 2015. The result was not sent and we are unable to check it online. Please help me check, his name is Udofa Unwana Akpan, his registration number is 56441081FE. Thanks

6. Pls help me out on my jamb result have not bin able to check It,due to jamb site showing 404 server error, i ll b very glad if u can help me chek it dis is my reg number 56290611cg..tank u

7. please am worried, help me check the result, my reg number is 55882365EC

8. okon Williams Ruth destiny says:

Please this email address is the person I bought my former from but this is my number 08138262024. This is my registration number 5651197ih center number is c24530 seat number 53 examination number is c24530053

9. I can’t check my result pls help me. 55815784gc

10. olawunmi says:

I wrote my exam in 14th of February 2015 and I have not seen my result,I have also tried checking it online BT it not going, can u pls check it for me my reg no is 55548659CD I will really appreciate if u can check it for me thks.

11. akeredolu ben says:

its xo complicating.Havunt spent much time reading and studying.its xo futunate to see the abiding results still hanging on air.Am xeriosly in dip pains bc al my strees asint come wit good fruits.plc jamb for God sake am beging´ that u should but absolut consideration to words this isues on ground bc its abscournded.dis is my reg.no.5631539ie.plc flash me wit dis no.08164302815

12. okey kate matthew says:

Pls I want to know my scores am so worried pls I need d result so I can be able to process my post utme pls

13. I wrote jamb on march 18 but i haven’t seen my result up till now, why?