2015 JAMB UTME Result Released on www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme

The JAMB 2015 UTME results for CBT candidates  will be released 2 hours after participant leave the examination hall. This was officially announced by JAMB, so the Result can now be access from the board result checking portal and it can be done for free.

JAMB-UTME-2012-Results-Released

You can check your result via computer so that you can print it out but if you only want to check it without printing it out, then you can make use of your smartphones.

How To Check 2015 JAMB UTME Result.

1. Visit the board result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme3
2. Supply your JAMB registration number on the required column.
3. Finally, click on CHECK RESULT and your result details will be supplied to you.

MSG Team.

Share this on:Share on Facebook155Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg this

Comments

1. Pls jamb i registered Eng,Govt,Crs n Economics in dis jamb n now am planning to go 4 an exchange of course n put Economics once my result comes out.my question is “is it possible to get admission to study Economics wit dis subjects I took in jamb?

2. Pls I wrote jamb on 12th n I hv nt seen my result,each time I check it online it will be writing error 404.does dat mean dat jamb has changed d website or is d website not available 4 now?pls help bcos am so worried abt it pls

3. pls i dnt knw wot is apening to jamb website am try to login en is not open

4. blessing moses says:

i wrote my exam on 12 bt havent c my score yet ooo help

5. i wrote my exam on 12th, march 2015 up to date i have not seen my result, please help me out this is my reg: no’ 56793205BC thank you for your concern.

6. ebuka iweha says:

Pls I can’t. check my result even online… Pls help me….reg number: 55236497hb

7. If have problem wit my jamb results I did not see my results and I search online result bt I can’t found my my reg number is 56042400ih

8. abasiama says:

am abasiama plz i made a mistake of writing economics in jamb instead of c.r.k for law as an ambition in uniuyo plz what wil i do

9. ANUGE, Emmanuel Aidenehi says:

I sat for the 2015 JAMB exam on 12th of March 2015 at Oduduwa College of Professional Studies, Egbeda/Idimu Road, Idimu, Lagos and uptil now i have not receive any text message on my phone number and online check shows “No Result Yet”. My registration number is 55217836IF. My phone number is 08023441035. I have been checking on the website – http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme3/. I keep geeting response of No Result Yet. Kindly help me out.

10. miracle emeh says:

i wrote my jamb on saturday being 14 of march but up to now i have’nt seen any show ing of my result on my screen. even the jamb site for checking result has been closed

11. Orija sodiq says:

I scored 179 in my jamb exam,and I don’t kw if I can still apply for post utme,what can I do?

12. This site is nt opening &i rilli nid 2 check ma result

13. Ogbonaya stephen says:

I wrot ma jamb march 2015,i went to cheak it,their tellin me no result now.dis ma numbr,07033389407

14. oni Tosin says:

i wrote my jamb on the 12th of march but my result is yet to be out.pls help me out oooooooo

15. File or directory not found comment is what I keep getting when I log in to check for my daughters jamb result. What do I do? Her no is 56697975DH and her name is Chidinma.
    Please assist

16. Leke-Oduoye Toluwalope P. says:

I wrote my UTME on the 12th March 2015 at CIT center, The Polytechnic Ibadan (1.00pm batch) and up till now (19th march) have not seen my result. Please advise. My registration No is 56364792AB

17. I wrote my UTME on the 14th of march and am yet to c my result

18. ugochukwu Samuel says:

I checked mine and is telling me I was absent from de examination am worried

19. I wrote mine on the 12th bt am yet to see my result pls help. Here is my number 08188702749 tnks.

20. I check my result and it is showing I was absence from examination am worried oo pls what will I do

21. philemon patrick says:

I wrot my jamb on 12 march, I’ve been trying checking on it but their response is that it’s not yet out,, gosh! I’m worried. Pls help me out

22. Prof. Yunusa Kehinde Salami says:

My daughter wrote her UTME on saturday 14 March 2015 and up till now no result has been sent to the phone. Please how can you help in this regard.

23. i wrote mine on 12th and yet to receive my result.the last time i checked on jamb website there was a provision for checking it but it seems it have been removed .most websites will refer you to jamb website only to be disappointed .there is no provision currently!

24. kabiru ishaka says:

pls jamb. I wrote my jamb CBT on 12 but I haven’t see any text containing the information on my result. Pls help. My reg no. 56394817DJ and my phone no. 08147155909

25. Umagu Ronald says:

I wrote my jamb utme exams on saturday,14 march and up till now i haven’t seen my result. Jamb told us it was going to send results directly to our phones but i havent got any message. What’s the problem,pls? Do i need to go to the cafe’ before i get my result when i have a phone with internet access?

26. Uroko Sunday says:

I wrote jamb but I have not receive any message. Please this is my number 07066276232. My mind is not at rest

27. plz my jamb result ..I don’t know if its out or not n don’t know any means 2’check it I need help please ..if u can help me just whatsapp me on 07034762494 or u can still call…tankz

28. Good morning, pls I wrote my jamb cbt on the 11th. But I haven’t gotten my results yet. What is the problem,

29. pls av nt been able to check my result online.i misplaced my sim……pls help me check 55617999GI

30. Andrew Godwin says:

How much is d scratch card sold? Cos i cnt check ma result here.

31. Afolabi regina says:

pls I need your help in checking my result pls this is my reg no56216290ID. pls send it to my email pls I beg of u.

32. Egunjobi Ayomikun says:

Please jamb i want to see my result, i haven’t see it

33. olakunle says:

all the links given are directing me to jamb e-registration portal, after inputting the required parameters I still can’t find the result checking option. pls how can I go abt this?

34. olakunle pelumi says:

Pls dis year jamb result was sent to my sim but I lost my sim b4 den an I just retrived it bt I can’t get d message I can’t get my result pls when is it going to uploaded online

35. Sir, I wrote weac gce dis year nd I was told dat d jamb form is out can I obtain d jamb when my result is nt yet out…hope I won’t have problem later

36. i scored 160 at the just concluded jam cbt, which University can i go with it, so i can change my course and University.

37. Pls I want to ask if all the result is out

38. blessing says:

hi, my name is Blessing, i wrote d CBT Jamb on d 19th. My score is 170 n d cut-off for KSU is 180 wat do i do? Pls help me out.

39. mine is stil telin me no result yet, i wrot CBT on 20, wht do i do?

40. what is my ebundle pin and my ebundle serial number….because i”m having problem checking my result pls can sum1 tell me

41. sunday ikechukwu says:

abeg jamb make una make us sure nah

42. i cnt rlly comprehnd dis. afta log in to jamb site, no space for me to enta REG NUMBER. can sombdy help me pls

43. if u are unable to check ur result due to site not opening, den u can try this site http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme3/ResultSlip.aspx goodluck guyz

44. Anonymous says:

Pls jamb my resuit is nt complet it remain ecomic when i rechaqur i see subject invalid what pis i hv send one of ur boss card 2 halp me out