NECO Result is out! The 2017 National Examinations Council, NECO, June/July Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, SSCE, result is out and now available online.
Candidates that participated in the NECO June/July Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) can now go online to check their results. You will need the get the NECO result card to enable you check your result online.
Recommended: 2017 NECO June/July SSCE Results Statistics.
How to Check NECO Result.
To check your result, follow the five (5) simple steps below:
- Go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/.
- Select year of examination.
- Enter your card PIN number.
- Enter your Examination Number.
- Click on “Check My Result” button.
Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only.
You can also email or print your result
Cards are available in all NECO offices nationwide.