Start Importation business online without leaving the comfort of your home. It’s easy to do. You don’t need to attend those crappy seminars nor purchase money-wasting ebooks to start importation business online. Follow this article to the end and then become a guru in importation business.
If you are interested in buying and importing goods from China in Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries, this post is for you. You can start importation of goods from China without leaving your room in Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries and without sending money via any third party.
One great advantage of buying from China is that they offer direct shipping to African Countries. You don’t have to pass through any hassle if you’re buying from China because it is easy and simple.
Buying goods from China help reduce shipping cost unlike shipping from USA or UK. The website that offers to sell Chinese products and allows you to ship them to Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries is www.aliexpress.com. This website is owned by Alibaba.com where buyers and sellers meet to trade.
Before I continue, let me share the top 5 reasons why Aliexpress should be your number 1 choice:
1. Millions of Products
- Huge selection only found here
- 40 categories with easy navigation
2. The Best Value Online
- Uneatable prices, thousands of sellers
- Free shipping on almost all products
3. Fast Shipping to Your Country
- Shipping to over 200 countries and regions
- Express delivery options
4. Buyer Protection Guarantees
- Transactions protected until you confirm satisfactory delivery
- Full refund if goods not delivered or not as described
5. Secure, Easy Online Payment
- VeriSign & PCI protection keep your information safe
- Visa, MasterCard & local payment methods
Aliexpress.com is a good website for Nigerians, Ghanaians and other Africans shoppers that wish to buy products and items from China.
You can also, check:
How to Buy From Aliexpress
For shopper that wish to buy from Aliexpress.com, the process involve are not tedious. Below are the steps involved:
1. You need to first search for what you intend to buy. Click Here to start.
2. Locate the product, check review made by existing buyers and then click on buy if you are satisfied.
3. Make payment for goods using your debit/credit card. In the case of Nigeria, most commercial banks Master/Visa Cards now work effectivly on Aliexpress.
4. You receive your shipment
5. Confirm the receipt of goods
As a shopper on Aliexpress.com, you need to have access to the internet, a credit card and Aliexpress.com buyer account.
I recommend Aliexpress.com because they have greater advantage than Amazon in terms of:
Wholesale Discounts: if you are buying at a bulk rate from aliexpress.com, you will be granted discounts on good purchase from them. Bulk purchasing is a good option for Nigerians, Ghanaians and other Africans wishing to start importation of goods from China.
Shipping Cost: there ship cost is relatively low when compared to that of Amazon.com.
Affordable: products from Aliexpress.com are affordable; you can get mini laptops from their website for a little price of $100 or less.
If you have any question related to Aliexpress but not included in this article, don’t hesitate to use the comments section below.