The 2013 third edition of YouWiN! competition is on. This competition enables Nigerian youths to turn their entrepreneurial aspirations into reality.
YouWiN! mean Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria. It’s an innovative business plan competition.
YouWiN! is set up to create job by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
All Nigerians are eligible to apply, but they must also satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.
Winners will receive between N1,000,000.00 (One million Naira), and N10,000,000.00 (Ten million Naira), depending on their business plan need.
YouWiN! registration is free, to apply for the 2013 YouWin competition, go to : https://www.youwin.org.ng/apply-now. Interested applicants need to apply on or before December 27, 2013.