To me, GTBank is the best banking institution in Nigeria in respect to the services they offer their customers.
Recently I created a post where I shared the List of Websites That Accept Nigerian MasterCards and Visa Cards after the post, I requested for other shoppers contribution to the list. My point is, GTBank MasterCard works on most websites, not like some banks Visa & Master card that are useless for online purchase. In short, I just love GTB for everything.
Today, I want to share a pictorial step-by-step process I went through to purchase airtime via GTB Internet banking. In recent times, I have been using quick teller to purchase airtime and I can say they are good, but their flaw is, I have to enter my card number every time I want to recharge my phone, to me it is time consuming. However, since GTBank introduces the capability to purchase airtime from its internet banking portal, I have been finding it easy and cool.
Steps to Purchase Airtime from GTBank Internet Banking
- Go to GTB internet banking portal @ https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/Login.aspx
- When the page finish loading, click on the ‘click here to login’ button at the left side of the page
- Enter the required login details in the provided columns and click on ‘login’
- On the left side of the page, click on ‘AirTime Purchase’
- On the new page, click on New request
- Select the account to be credited, select your network of choice, enter the required amount, your email address, your mobile number, your security question on the payment details page and then click continue
- Finally, push the button on your token and enter the numbers generated into the space provided, and then click submit to effect the transaction.
If you are a GTBank account holder, but don’t have internet banking login details, visit any GTbank closer to you or call them on +234 700 48266 6328/ +234 803 9003 900 to secure a GTB internet banking account.
Need a GTBank Token? Check – GTBank Token: Benefits, Features & How to Get It.