MTN Who Called
This is a free missed call alert service that provides you with details of calls you missed while your phone was switched off or out of network coverage. You will receive a free SMS message with details of the caller’s phone number, the number of missed calls from that number and the date and time of the last call as shown here:
Y’ello! You have 1 missed call from +2348031234567 received at: 03:05:2011 12:21:13.
MTN Notify Me Service
With the MTN Notify Me service, you will get notifications through an SMS message when a phone number you previously could not reach becomes available on the network. An example is shown below:
Y’ello! +2348031234567 is now available. You may now dial the number.
This is ideal for families and businesses guaranteeing close contact with loved ones, staff or business associates. Other benefits include:
* Never missing an important call as you will be notified via SMS about all missed calls even while you are roaming your mobile phone.
* Knowing when a number that was unreachable becomes available on the network.
* Having a list of missed call notifications from which you can choose which numbers to call back.
MTN Missed Call Alert Services: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get the service?
* To activate MTN Who Called, text SET 01 to 100. The cost is FREE
* To activate MTN Who Called and Notify Me, text SET 02 to 100. The cost is FREE
How do I know if I already have the service activated on my phone?
* You can check if you already have the service by texting the word STATUS to 100
How do I cancel the service?
* To cancel the service, text the word DELETE to 100
For more information on MTN Missed Call services, please click here<http://www.mtnonline.com/products-services/value-added-services/missed-call-alert-service.