Recently, I wrote on how to use PD-Proxy with MTN and other Network BIS, but the limitation faced with PD proxy is that they only give 100mb per day for one account which doesn’t allow users to enjoy internet after exhausting it.
Today, I want to share a simple trick on how to use PD proxy software unlimitedly. With this trick you don’t need to be a premium users to enjoy PD proxy software unlimitedly, you only need to subscribe to a BIS plan.
How to Use PD-Proxy Software without Limitation
1. First sign up for 20-30 PD-Proxy accounts and get a pen drive or any USB.
2. Format the pen drive then copy and paste the downloaded PD-Proxy software to the pen drive and extract in the pen drive.
3. Open the PD-Proxy from the pen drive and connect it to the internet.
4. Finally, you must follow the above settings every time you want to use another new account.
If the trick above doesn’t work for you,then try this:
1. Create many Administrator users account on your pc. This can be done by going to your Control Panel >> Users Accounts and Family Safety >>Add or remove user accounts>> Create a new account.
2. After creating many Administrator users account, copy the PD-Proxy software into a flash drive and then paste it on the desktop of each user.
3. Finally, whenever you finish consuming the 100MB allocated to a username, you then log-off from the user and use another account with another user you created earlier.
If you follow the above instruction carefully, you should be able to use PD-Proxy software unlimitedly without upgrading to their premium account.
Note: If you don’t have a pen drive to do this, then make a 100-200 MB drive by shrinking volume on windows. You can also save yourself from all this stress by buying a premium server from PD-Proxy website for $5 with Liberty Reserve account.