How To Auto Accept or Reject Many Facebook Friend Requests Once

Are you a type of person that have a lot of Facebook friend requests daily and want to accept your entire friends request once? If yes, then you are the right place where you will be taught how you can auto confirm or  ignore (as the case may be) your entire friends request once on Facebook.

How-accept-multiple-friends-request-on-Facebook

Check:

Recently I was once faced with the problem on how to confirm the entire friend request I received on one of my Facebook account daily, but when I came across this process, I was able to confirm 300 pending Facebook friend requests in 1 minute.

If you really want to learn this concept, follow the processes outlined below.

How To Accept or Confirm Numerous Facebook Friend Requests

==> First and foremost, you need to launch your browser (all browsers works).

==> You need to go to your Facebook pending request page @ http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php to visit your Facebook pending request page.

==> Then scroll down to the bottom of the page to load all friend request. Now go to your browser address bar and the erase http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php and then copy and paste the code below into your address bar and then press enter to see the magic.

javascript:for( i = 1;i

How To Ignore or Reject Numerous Facebook Friend Requests

==> Follow step 1-3 as explained above, copy and paste the code below into your address bar and then press enter.

javascript:for( i = 1;i< span=""><>

If you encounter any problem when you are trying to apply this tutorial, don’t hesitate to use the comment box below.

Thanks to the anonymous that notified us that the former trick we compiled here no longer work. Love you all.

Share this on:Share on Facebook31Tweet about this on Twitter6Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon1Digg this

Comments

1. it will work on mobile or not ?

2. Newton Shah says:

Bro this is also not working for me..

3. Pawneshwer Gupta says:

bro this script not working for me,,
    plzz check this..

4. Anonymous says:

I love your blog ;)

5. @Anonymous, I use this every time to confirm my numerous friend requests and it works. Make sure your browser JavaScript is on.

6. Tried google crome, firefox, internet explorer and did as instructed and didnt work!!!!

7. @Naina Srivastva, a post will be written on that very soon. Just keep visiting justnaira.com

@Anonymous, thanks for the notification, the post has been corrected and everything is now working well.

8. NOT WORKING ON 17-DEC-2012!!
    GIVING ERROR AS FOLLOWS.,
    TypeError: Cannot call method ‘getElementsByTagName’ of null

9. Naina Srivastva says:

Is there a way to invite all facebook friend at once … there is no select all button when i see there is there a javascript which works in this regards..

10. Anonymous says:

thank u soo much dude..!! thanks

11. Jungle strategies says:

Awesome,website.Biggup

12. @Peter Moses, Use paid advertising and free ones like forum posting, blog commenting, social media and other forms of advertising that may seem to work for you.

@MaChU Don, you're welcome.

13. MaChU Don says:

oh my GOD…its unbeleavable… jst in few second…100's of rqsts… u r grt dude…gr8..its reAllyAWESSSOMMMEEEE..

14. Peter Moses says:

U’r 2 much. Pls help me on hw i cn market my poems online.

15. @Anonymous This trick is working, I use it everyday to accept my numerous friend request on Facebook. Make sure you follow the post carefully and don’t make use of old web browsers.

16. Anonymous says:

I can’t get this to work. Any ideas/suggestions?

17. @bloggingtips you’ve a good blog. You’re welcome.

18. Thanks for visiti ng my litle blog, i appreciate.

19. @samuel Go to computer village in Lagos to get cheap computers. Beware of craps.

But my advice to you will be to try and make the money 40K so that you can secure better laptop.

20. hello admin,nice job kudos…but i need your help i just gathered 25k can u help me get a farely used laptop,,,i need to start online business…your post has really motivated me …thanks